Find the latest ConnectOne Bank CD Rates, promotions, and offers here.
At the moment you can earn 1.85% APY on a 5-month CD term.
Table of Contents
About ConnectOne Bank
ConnectOne Bank only opened their doors in 2005 but has since expanded into new markets and continues to offer cutting-edge financial solutions.
*While ConnectOne Bank has these rates with their launch, their product line is limited. I recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|Discover Bank||Up to 2.90% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank||Up to 2.85% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank||1.40% APY||Review|
ConnectOne Bank CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer the term, the higher APY rate you make.
ConnectOne Bank’s Best CD Offer pays the highest APY rate with a 1.85% APY rate for their 5-month CD term. They currently offer standard CD rates from 3-months to 60-months. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out ConnectOne Bank’s CDs and their rates listed below.
- Minimum deposit:$500
- Maximum deposit: —
- Early withdrawal penalty: Unlisted
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
ConnectOne Bank CD Features
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the FDIC up to the maximum allowed by law
If you are interested in a short or long term CD then, ConnectOne Bank is currently offering great CD rate increased up to 1.85% APY on their 5-Month CD! Opening a CD with ConnectOne Bank means greater savings and maximizing your earning potential.
That being said, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. If you are interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest ConnectOne Bank CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.