Available to residents of Texas, Cooperative Teachers Credit Union is offering the chance to earn a $50 Bonus when you refer friends and family to open a checking account with them.
To acquire the bonus, simply spread the word of Cooperative Teachers Credit Union to your friends and family members. Additionally, have them fill out the form and bring it to a branch when they come in to open an account. Finally, after they fullfill all the requirements you will both earn a $50 bonus.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this referral as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Be sure to check to see if you are eligible to become a member at Cooperative Teachers CU using their membership page for more info.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank referral. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank referral and get paid up to $15!
Editor’s Note: This bonus is exclusive to eligible applicants over 18 but there is also a $10 referral bonus if you refer anyone under 18 to join Cooperative Teachers CU.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
Table of Contents
Cooperative Teachers CU Referral Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Cooperative Teachers CU Referral Bonus PDF Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: TX (ATM Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $20, $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn Cooperative Teachers CU Bonus
- Simply spread the word of Cooperative Teachers Credit Union to your friends and family members.
- Fill out the form and have them bring it to a branch when they come in to open an account.
- In order to become a member of the Credit Union, they must open a Savings Account with a minimum opening deposit of $20.
- Additionally, they will have to open a Regular Share Checking Account with a minimum opening deposit of $25.
- Lastly, they will have to sign up for eStatements and set up a direct deposit of at least $100 to the account to fulfill all the requirements.
- You will both earn $50 when your referral fulfills all the requirements. This bonus should be deposited no later than 30 days after they meet all the requirements.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
Regular Shares Checking: There are no monthly service fees for this account.
Make sure you check out Cooperative Teachers Credit Union to learn more about the $50 referral bonus. Don’t forget this bonus will be reported on form 1099-INT. Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity before it expires!
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs.