Check out the latest Credit Union ONE CD rates, offers, and promotions here.
Right now, Credit Union ONE is offering an attractive 2.53% APY 10-Month CD special.
Table of Contents
About Credit Union ONE
Credit Union ONE began in 1937 when 15 neighbors organized the Ferndale Co-Op Credit Union in a local church basement, pooling $158 and their shared commitment to helping people. Membership grew slowly at first, to 1,500 in the 1940s and then 14,000 in the 1950s. By the early 1960s, they were one of Michigan’s 10 largest credit unions. From the beginning, they have been committed to providing exceptional Member value across a complete portfolio of financial products and services.
|Eligibility: Headquartered in Ferndale, Michigan, Credit Union ONE offers membership to anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in the State of Michigan. See current membership details|
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*While Credit Union ONE does have competitive rates with their launch, their product line is limited. I recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
Credit Union ONE CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With $2,500, you can invest in a CD account to maximize your earnings. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $2,500
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: Only an early closure of a CD is allowed, with an Early Withdrawal Penalty of 180 days interest.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Credit Union ONE CD Features
- $2,500 minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Federally insured by NCUA
Compared to CD rates with a similar term length, this rate at Credit Union ONE competes with the best. The minimum balance of $2,500 isn’t too bad either. I’ve seen lower minimums at $500, but that’s very low even for CDs. If you are looking into a CD and you are from Michigan, I would definitely recommend considering this account.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Credit Union ONE. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 10-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Credit Union ONE CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|