Find the most updated Deseret First Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, Deseret First Credit Union is currently offering a $100 bonus when employees of select companies open a First Choice Checking Account and set up direct deposit.
Table of Contents
About Deseret First Credit Union Promotions
Deseret First Credit Union was established in 1955 and is currently the 7th largest credit union in the state of Utah and the 438th largest in the nation. There are now 11 locations across the state where you can take advantage of bank bonuses, CD rates as well as bank rates.
We will review the current Deseret First Credit Union promotions below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Deseret First Credit Union $100 Bonus Promotion
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None Listed
- Closing Account Fee: $25 if closed within 180 days
(No expiration date)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to a Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).
How To Earn $100 Promotion
- New members to Deseret First CU will have to open a Membership Savings Account with a minimum opening deposit of $25.
- Next you can open any qualifying First Choice Checking Account.
- Lastly, set up a direct deposit to the account.
- Finally, allow 30-60 days for the bonus to be deposited to your account.
- None listed, check with a bank representative.
- You will receive the $100 bonus within 30–60 days of opening your First Choice Checking account and making your first direct deposit.
- The $100 bonus will be treated as interest income for tax reporting purposes.
- Valid only for new First Choice Checking accounts.
- Limit one $100 bonus per member.
- DFCU credit cards range from 8.9–18.00% Annual Percentage Rate depending on factors such as your creditworthiness and the type of card you choose.
- Our credit cards have a 1% foreign transaction fee on purchases and a 1.5% cash advance fee.
- Membership and eligibility required. OAC.
- On approved credit.
Members of SEG of Deseret First Credit Union can earn a $100 bonus for simply opening a First Choice Checking Account and setting up a direct deposit. Before opening, I would check with your local CSR to see if the account triggers a hard pull or soft pull.
Feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you updated on the latest bank offers across the nation.
*Check back on this page for updated Deseret First Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.