Find the most updated Deseret First Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, Deseret First Credit Union is currently offering a $100 bonus when employees of select companies open a First Choice Checking Account and set up direct deposit.
Table of Contents
About Deseret First Credit Union Promotions
Deseret First Credit Union was established in 1955 and is currently the 7th largest credit union in the state of Utah and the 438th largest in the nation. There are now 11 locations across the state where you can take advantage of bank bonuses, CD rates as well as bank rates.
We will review the current Deseret First Credit Union promotions below.
Deseret First Credit Union $100 Bonus Promotion
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None Listed
- Closing Account Fee: $25 if closed within 180 days
(No expiration date)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), Citi Priority Account Package ($700 bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($100 bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Promotion
- New members to Deseret First CU will have to open a Membership Savings Account with a minimum opening deposit of $25.
- Next you can open any qualifying First Choice Checking Account.
- Lastly, set up a direct deposit to the account.
- Finally, allow 30-60 days for the bonus to be deposited to your account.
- None listed, check with a bank representative.
- You will receive the $100 bonus within 30–60 days of opening your First Choice Checking account and making your first direct deposit.
- The $100 bonus will be treated as interest income for tax reporting purposes.
- Valid only for new First Choice Checking accounts.
- Limit one $100 bonus per member.
- DFCU credit cards range from 8.9–18.00% Annual Percentage Rate depending on factors such as your creditworthiness and the type of card you choose.
- Our credit cards have a 1% foreign transaction fee on purchases and a 1.5% cash advance fee.
- Membership and eligibility required. OAC.
- On approved credit.
Members of SEG of Deseret First Credit Union can earn a $100 bonus for simply opening a First Choice Checking Account and setting up a direct deposit. Before opening, I would check with your local CSR to see if the account triggers a hard pull or soft pull.
Feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you updated on the latest bank offers across the nation.
*Check back on this page for updated Deseret First Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.