Available for residents in Massachusetts, Direct Federal Credit Union is offering 1.75% APY when you open a Rate Riser Money Market account with an opening deposit of $25,000. To qualify for the promotional rate, simply provide a minimum deposit of at least $25,000 into your new account. Once you have done so, you will not only receive the rate, but you will gain instant access to a range of account features to better your banking experience. If you would like to simplify your experience, then definitely head on over to your local branch and start today! However, you better act fast, as the rates are subjected to change. You can be sure of your deposits which are insured by the NCUA and sign-up is simple and secure. Apply online today!
Eligibility: You’re eligible for membership if you meet one of the requirements such as if you live, work, worship, or go to school in Norfolk County. For the full details, refer to the Full Membership Requirements.
Table of Contents
Direct Federal Credit Union Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rate Riser Money Market
- Interest Rate: 1.75% APY
- Minimum Balance: $25,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: MA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: Amount not listed
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
- Insured: NCUA
ACH Capabilities & Limits:
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Direct Federal Credit Union Rates:
- Open a Rate Riser Money Market account from Direct Federal Credit Union with an opening deposit of $25,000.
- Remember that this rate starts at 1.75% APY and will rise 0.25% on October 1, 2018, and January 1, 2019.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$25,000 +||1.75% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- Open a Direct Federal Credit Union account online in just minutes
- Rate starts at 1.75% APY and will rise 0.25% on October 1, 2018, and January 1, 2019.
- NCUA insures your funds so you can have peace of mind
Check out this offer from Direct Federal Credit Union. When you open a Rate Riser Money Market account, you can earn a 1.75% APY! This rate is great for balances $25,000 or greater. Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with these savings. It takes just minutes online, so open an account today! Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $300 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
You'll earn 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases. In addition, you'll earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions, 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
The card does come with a $0 introductory annual fee for one year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)