Find the latest EECU Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
EECU Credit Union can offer a wide array of products, services, and now a CD rate of 2.05% APY for 12 months.
Table of Contents
About EECU Credit Union
EECU was opened in 1934 by the Fort Worth ISD administration building with the formation of a credit union for teachers and administrators. They were first known as the Fort Worth Teachers Credit Union, but n 1976 they changed their name to the Educational Employees Credit Union or more simply known as EECU.
EECU is a not-for-profit credit union, owned by their members. They offer everything you’d expect from a financial institution, but they stand by their commitment to delivering value, focus on supporting the community, and delivering a faster, friendlier personalized experience that truly reflects the EECU difference
|Eligibility: Membership in EECU Credit Union is open to those who work for any educational institution, business, association, hospital or municipality in the Fort Worth area, including Young, Palo Pinto, Hood, Erath, Jack, Wise and Somervell county. Membership is also for anyone related to someone who meets membership requirements or is already an EECU member. See current membership details|
*While EECU Credit Union provides a fantastic promotion it may not be for everyone. I recommend you take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here and find something for you!
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||1.05% APY||Apply Now|
|DISCOVER CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.90% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.90% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.95% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.95% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||1.05% APY||Apply Now|
EECU Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With only a opening deposit of $1,000, you can invest in a EECU CD. Compare their offers now to find the solutions that fit best with your banking needs.
- Minimum deposit: $1,000
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: Penalty for early withdrawal
Standard CD Rates
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Jumbo CD Rates
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
- Competitive, fixed rate for length of term
- A wide range of terms available (from 3 months to 5 years)
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- Funds federally insured by NCUA
- Free online and mobile banking
EECU Credit Union offers you various CD terms from 3 to 60 months. If you are a resident in Texas you should definitely check out this promotion.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from EECU Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
Check back often for the latest EECU Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.