Find the latest Elga Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
They currently offer a 15 month CD with a 2.20% APY Rate when you qualify.
Table of Contents
About Elga Credit Union
They are a not-for-profit cooperative; formed, owned and operated for a single purpose: members helping members. They have a proud tradition of service to their members since 1951.
Elga Credit Union offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*While Elga Credit Union does have competitive rates with their launch, their product line is limited. I recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|Discover Bank||Up to 2.50% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank||Up to 1.20% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Bank||Up to 0.50% APY||Review|
Elga Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
They currently offer standard CD rates from 12-months to 72-months. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out Elga Credit Union’s CDs and their rates listed below.
- Minimum deposit: $1,000
- Maximum deposit: None listed
- Early withdrawal penalty: The amount of the early withdrawal penalty is 90 days dividends calculated on the principal amount or $25, whichever is greater.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
|15-Month||1.90%||$1,000.00 – $29,999.99|
|15-Month||2.05%||$30,000.00 – $99,999.99|
|15-Month||2.10%||$100,000.00 – $249,999.99|
|15-Month||2.15%||$250,000.00 – $499,999.99|
|15-Month||2.20%||$500,000.00 and over|
Elga Credit Union CD Features
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
Looking for a short term or long term CD? Then look no further as Elga Credit Union offers you various CD terms from 12 to 72 months but be sure to take advantage of their current 15-Month CD Special of 2.20% APY.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Elga Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Elga Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.