Find the latest FedStar Federal Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
They currently offer a 60 month CD with a 3.35% APY Rate.
Table of Contents
About FedStar Federal Credit Union
FedStar Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Roanoke, Virginia and was established in 1947. Since then they have grown to 3 locations and offer a wide variety of online banking options.
FedStar Federal Credit Union offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
|Eligibility: Membership is open to those who live, work, attend school or worship in the Roanoke, Virginia area.
See current membership details
*While FedStar Federal Credit Union does have competitive rates compared to traditional banks, I still recommend you take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|Discover Bank||Up to 3.20% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank||Up to 2.20% APY||Review|
|Sallie Mae||2.70% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||2.50% APY 10-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||2.00% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||2.10% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
FedStar Federal Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With an opening deposit of $10,000, you can invest in a FedStar Federal Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offers now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. Be sure to also check out the CD rates below to potentially find even better rates for you!
- Minimum deposit: $10,000
- Maximum deposit: No Limit
- Early withdrawal penalty: A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
FedStar Federal Credit Union CD Features
- Guaranteed return
- Free online and mobile banking
- High Yield Rate
- Insured by the NCUA up to $250,000
FedStar Federal Credit Union offers you a CD rate up to a 60 month 3.35% APY rate. All you need to do is to pick your CD term, and have a minimum opening deposit of $10,000. While this is a very high APY rate, it has a high minimum deposit rate so be sure to take note of that, however if this interests your definitely take advantage!
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from FedStar Federal Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience and start earning higher rates. Check back often for the latest FedStar Federal Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.