Check out the latest Financial One Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Right now, you can earn a $300 bonus when you open a new checking account and meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Financial One Credit Union Promotions
Financial One Credit Union is a member-owned and controlled financial cooperative dedicated to improving the financial well-being of its members. Since 1933, they have been working hard to provide the best in financial service to our members, backed by one-on-one service that’s unique to every interaction. If you aren’t a resident in the area, take a look at our list of bank bonuses, bank rates, and CD rates found nationwide!
|Eligibility: Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, or does business in Anoka County, the City of Champlin, or Northeast Minneapolis or anyone who’s a member of the Minnesota DAV. Beyond that, membership is extended to the family of current members. And once you become a member, you’re a member for life — regardless of job or life changes. See more information here.|
Financial One Credit Union $300 Checking Bonus
When you open a new checking account and complete the requirements, you can receive a $300 bonus.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None
(Expires December 31, 2019)
|If you're looking for more advanced features for a checking account, you may want to compare this offer to the following: HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($300 Bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet (Up To $400 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).|
How To Earn $300 Checking Bonus
- Open a new Financial One Checking account in any of our 3 locations by December 31, 2019
- Within 90 days of account opening, set up and receive qualifying direct deposits totaling $1,500 or more into your new personal checking account.
- Upon completion, your $300 bonus will be deposited into your account within 30 days.
- 2.00% APY on balances up to $25,000
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds up to $25 per month
- Can link to high-dividend Kasasa Saver® account
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Unlimited check writing
- Online banking & bill pay
- Mobile banking
- Visa® debit card
- There are no monthly fees
- Offer valid for new checking account; eligible members may not have had an open checking account within the last six months.
- Contact Financial One for more information.
- Must mention the ad at the time of the account opening to receive the promotional offer.
- Accounts opened online are not eligible for the $300 promotion.
I recommend you check out this promotion at Financial One Credit Union to earn a very generous bonus along with gain access to many great features with the account! However, be sure to check with a CSR to see if this account triggers a hard or soft pull before opening.
*Check back at this page for updated Financial One Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.