Learn more about Firefighters First Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here!
They have a $100 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Firefighters First Credit Union Promotions
Established in 1936, Firefighters First Credit Union is headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Since then they have grown to 7 locations, offer CD rates that are 3X the national average, and have an A health rating. If this deal is not for you, but you still want to save big, you can see all these nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: Membership in Firefighters First Credit Union is open to the following: (1) active and retired professional firefighters within the State of California; (2) employees of the Los Angeles Fire Department; (3) employees of Fire Family Foundation; (4) employees of the United Firefighters of Los Angeles City.
See current membership details
I’ll review the offers below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Firefighters First Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
Firefighters First Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account
- Account Type: Personal Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: One per customer
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR
(Does Not Expire)
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open a new personal Checking Account with direct deposit
- Must be a new Firefighters First Credit Union member
- Offer is only valid within 90 days of opening
- Minimum $500 monthly direct deposit required
- $100 when you open a checking account with direct deposit
- ½% APR discount on any fixed term loan
- Receive a free Insurance check-up with Firefighter Insurance Services
- Online banking to manage your finances
- Pay your bills, deposit checks, manage your accounts while on the go and more
- Access to nearly 30,000 CO-OP Network ATMs
- Access to your money through your Visa® debit card
- No minimum balance
- Variety of overdraft protections
- No Monthly Fees
- Spousal accounts are excluded
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers
- The incentive will be paid within 90 days following the initial direct deposit activation
- Incentives are considered taxable income and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT
- Rates subject to change after account opening
- Fees may reduce earnings on the account
Make sure you check out Firefighters First Credit Union to learn more about the $100 bonus promotion. While the account is simple to open and you will have instant access to a range of account features, I can only recommend this promotion if it triggers a soft pull.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and it helps make our site even better, so feel free to comment below and let us know what you think!
*Check back at this page for updated Firefighters First Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.