Read on to learn more about First Bank and Trust promotions, bonuses and offers.
Currently, they have a $300 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About First Bank and Trust Promotions
Established in 1991 and headquartered in New Orleans, LA, First Bank and Trust has grown to around 15 locations throughout Florida, Louisiana and Mississippi. Head to one of their 15 branches today if you are interested in starting a new banking experience.
I’ll review the $300 offer below.
First Bank and Trust $300 Checking Bonus
First Bank and Trust is offering a $300 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and complete certain requirements.
- What you’ll get: $300 bonus
- Account Type: Green Checking Account
- Availability: FL, LA, MS (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fees: $12, avoidable
- Closing Account Fee: Six months, bonus forfeit + $25 fee
- Household Limit: One
(No Expiration Date Listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn $300 Checking Bonus
- Open a new Green Checking account with at least $100 of new money not currently on deposit with First Bank & Trust
- Establish qualifying Direct Deposits of at least $500 per monthly statement on your account within 60 days of account opening. Qualifying Direct Deposit are deposits from an electronic ACH paycheck, pension, or government benefit (like Social Security) from an employer or the government. Direct Deposits do not include deposits made by an individual such as via online banking, account transfers, or a payment provider such as Paypal.
- The $300 Bonus shall be paid through a credit to your account within 90 days if the Direct Deposit has been established and deposits have been made and verified.
- If your checking account is closed within six (6) months of account opening, a $25 early closure fee and the $300 Bonus will be deducted at account closing.
- Customers who have closed their account in the previous 90 days or with a negative balance are not eligible.
- Trust, fiduciary, and business accounts are not eligible for this account.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- First Checking: None
- Performance Money Market: None
- IOLTA Checking: None
- Go Green Checking: $12 monthly fee. Maintain a $1,500 minimum average daily balance to avoid the monthly account fee
- Preferred Savings: $3 monthly fee. Maintain a $200 minimum balance to avoid the monthly account fee
- Business Checking: Enroll in e-Statements to avoid a monthly $5 paper statement fee
- Commercial Analysis Checking: $12 monthly fee can be offset by earnings credits on higher balances
- Commercial Interest Checking: $10 monthly fee. Maintain a $10,000 minimum balance to avoid the monthly account fee
- Business Money Market: $10 monthly fee. Maintain a $15,000 minimum average daily balance to avoid the monthly account fee
- Business Preferred Savings: $3 monthly fee. Maintain a $200 minimum balance to avoid the monthly account fee
This bonus at First Bank and Trust is a pretty good bonus as it has a fairly low opening deposit, however, you will need a $500 direct deposit and you must maintain a minimum balance of $1,500 to waive the monthly fee. Overall, I would recommend you take advantage of this bonus soon!
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated First Bank & Trust promotions, bonuses and offers.