Read on to learn more about First Bank and Trust promotions, bonuses and offers.
Currently, they have a $300 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About First Bank and Trust Promotions
Established in 1991 and headquartered in New Orleans, LA, First Bank and Trust has grown to around 15 locations throughout Florida, Louisiana and Mississippi. Head to one of their 15 branches today if you are interested in starting a new banking experience. If you are interested in a different banking experience, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: FL, LA, MS (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: None Listed
- Customer Service: 1-877-426-2498
I’ll review the $300 offer below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
First Bank and Trust $300 Checking Bonus
First Bank and Trust is offering a $300 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and complete certain requirements.
- Account Type: Green Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $12, See below on how to waive
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(No Expiration Date Listed)
How To Earn $300 Checking Bonus
- Open a new Green Checking account with at least $100 of new money not currently on deposit with First Bank & Trust
- Establish qualifying Direct Deposits of at least $500 per monthly statement on your account within 60 days of account opening. Qualifying Direct Deposit are deposits from an electronic ACH paycheck, pension, or government benefit (like Social Security) from an employer or the government. Direct Deposits do not include deposits made by an individual such as via online banking, account transfers, or a payment provider such as Paypal.
- The $300 Bonus shall be paid through a credit to your account within 90 days if the Direct Deposit has been established and deposits have been made and verified.
- Green Checking Account: Maintain a daily balance of $1,500 to avoid a service charge of $12.00 per monthly statement cycle.
- If your checking account is closed within six (6) months of account opening, a $25 early closure fee and the $300 Bonus will be deducted at account closing.
- Customers who have closed their account in the previous 90 days or with a negative balance are not eligible.
- Trust, fiduciary, and business accounts are not eligible for this account.
This bonus at First Bank and Trust is a pretty good bonus as it has a fairly low opening deposit, however, you will need a $500 direct deposit and you must maintain a minimum balance of $1,500 to waive the monthly fee. Overall, I would recommend you take advantage of this bonus soon!
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated First Bank & Trust promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.