Available for residents of Arizona, First Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at First Credit Union. To get started, all you have to do is complete the referral form and give it to your friends and family. After you have completed that, all that’s left is to have your friend join their rewards program and open a checking account. With an account from First Credit Union, you can enjoy features such as online banking, personal management tools, and so much more! If you enjoy all the great services First Credit Union has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Eligibility: To be eligible for this promotion, you must live, work, worship, or attend school within a 10 mile radius of any branch. You may also be eligible if you are an immediate family member or live in the same household as a current resident, or are an employee in one of their Select Employer Groups. For more information, be sure to check out their Full Membership Requirements.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get $350 when you open an Advance checking account, fund account with at least $5,000 in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening and maintain balance for 90 days AND set-up monthly direct deposits from a third party into the checking account for 3 consecutive months Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB819 by 09/09/2019 along with high interest rate of 2.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 09/23/2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Table of Contents
First Credit Union $25 Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $0
- Account Type: Simply First Checking, First Advantage Checking, First Premier Checking
- Availability: AZ (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: No minimum balance
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $4-10, can be reduced or waived
- Simply First Checking: $10 monthly fee is reduced to $8 when enrolled in eDocuments OR receive direct deposit during statement cycle.
- First Advantage Checking: $4 monthly fee waived when enrolled in eDocuments AND your choice of the following during statement cycle:
- Receive a direct deposit OR
- Pay a bill using firstcu bill pay OR
- Complete (post & clear) 21 firstcu debit card purchases OR
- Maintain a $1,500 minimum daily account balance.
- $4 monthly fee waived for members 24 and younger OR 60 and older when enrolled in eDocuments OR receive a direct deposit during statement cycle
- First Premier Checking: Reduced to $3 when enrolled in eDocuments OR receive a direct deposit during statement cycle.
- Waived when you maintain a $1,500 minimum daily account balance.
- Waived when enrolled in eDocuments AND your choice of the following during statement cycle:
– Receive a direct deposit OR
– Pay a bill using firstcu bill pay OR
– Complete (post & clear) 21 firstcu debit card purchases.
- $5 monthly fee waived for members 24 and younger OR 60 and older when enrolled in eDocuments OR receive a direct deposit during statement cycle.
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
How to Earn First Credit Union Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to First Credit Union with their referral form
- Have your friend open any eligible checking account and join their rewards program
- The new member must open any eligible checking account
- Join the First Credit Union rewards program
- Keep the account open and in good standing
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a First Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
You can receive a $25 bonus when you refer someone to First Credit Union. Let us know your thoughts and experience with this bank by commenting below. You can have peace of mind knowing that this account is insured by the NCUA. With no minimum balance fees, you’ll be able to maximize your savings. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card a $150 cash rewards bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases. You can also enjoy earning 1.8% cash rewards on qualified digital wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google Pay™, during the first 12 months from account opening.
This card comes with $0 annual fee on top of up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card.