For residents of Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, or Wisconsin, First Midwest Bank is offering a $100 bonus for their Checking Account. Just open a checking account with them, add a debit card and direct deposit, and meet the requirements to receive the bonus. Their checking accounts come with free online and mobile banking, a great refer a friend program, Access to over 55,000 free Allpoint ATMs worldwide, and much more so check it out!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
First Midwest Bank $100 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- First Midwest Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Personal Checking Account
- Availability: IA, IL, IN, WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $100 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $2500, no American Express.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, 500+
- Monthly Fee: None stated.
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: Must be kept open for at least 6 months
How To Earn First Midwest Bank Bonus:
- Sign up for a checking account with First Midwest Bank
- For a $50 bonus, add a Debit Card to any new Checking Account and make at least five purchases totaling $250
- For an additional $50 bonus, add a Direct Deposit of $500 or more to any new Checking Account.
- Direct Deposit and Debit Card usage must be completed within 60 days of account opening
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- There are no monthly fees stated.
First Midwest Bank is offering up to a $100 bonus for fulfilling their debit card and direct deposit requirements. You can choose to do both or just one bonus. The bonus will be deposited into your account within 90 days of meeting the requirements. If this offer isn’t for you then be sure to check out our list of Bank Bonuses. You’ll definitely find a bonus that best fits your needs.
The British Airways Visa Signature Card offers 100,000 Avios after you spend $5,000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
• 5X Avios per $1 spent on purchases with British Airways, Aer Lingus, Iberia, and LEVEL within your first 12 months from account opening, thereafter earn 3X Avios.
• 3X Avios per $1 spent on hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel within your first 12 months from account opening, thereafter earn 2X Avios.
• 1X Avios per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card comes with a $95 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. You'll be able to get 10% off British Airways flights starting in the US when you book through the website provided in your welcome materials. In addition, every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases on your British Airways Visa card, you'll earn a Travel Together Ticket good for two years.