Find the latest First National Bank CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
They currently offer a 12 month CD with a 2.35% APY Rate.
About First National Bank
First National Bank offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
*While First National Bank does have competitive rates compared to traditional banks, I still recommend you take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|Western Alliance Bank||5.51% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|GreenState Credit Union||5.50% APY 10-Month CD||Review|
|Western Alliance Bank||5.41% APY 6-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||5.40% APY 5-Month CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||5.40% APY 3-Month High Yield CD||Review|
|Mission Valley Bank||5.35% APY 3-Month No Penalty CD||Review|
|Oklahoma State Bank||5.35% APY 6-Month CD||Review|
|First Tech Federal Credit Union||5.35% APY 13-Month Share Certificate||Review|
|Quontic Bank||5.30% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||5.30% APY 4-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||5.30% APY 1-Month High Yield CD||Review|
|Technology Credit Union||5.26% APY 5-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Blue Federal Credit Union||5.25% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|Western Alliance Bank||5.21% APY 3-Month CD||Review|
|mph.bank||5.20% APY 6-Month No Penalty CD||Review|
|Blue Federal Credit Union||5.10% APY 9-Month No Penalty CD||Review|
|First Mid Bank & Trust||5.00% APY 9-Month CD||Review|
|First Citizens Bank||5.00% APY 11-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||5.00% APY 6-Month CD||Review|
|Discover Bank||5.00% APY 18-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.90% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Idabel National Bank||4.90% APY 24-Month CD||Review|
|First Mid Bank & Trust||4.82% APY 12-Month No Penalty CD||Review|
|Nationwide||4.75% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.75% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.70% APY 10-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.65% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.60% APY 18-Month CD||Review|
|Great Lakes Credit Union||4.60% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.50% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.20% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
First National Bank CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With an opening deposit of $5,000, you can invest in a First National Bank CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offers now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. Be sure to also check out the CD rates below to potentially find even better rates for you!
- Minimum deposit: $5,000
- Maximum deposit: No Limit
- Early withdrawal penalty: A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal
First National Bank CD Features
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Guaranteed return
- Free online and mobile banking
- High Yield Rate
- Insured by the FDIC up to $250,000
You can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs with First National Bank. Take advantage of this fantastic deal and start saving big with their 13 Month 2.30% APY CD!
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from First National Bank. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience and start earning higher rates. Check back often for the latest First National Bank CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.