First National Bank of Omaha is offering residents of Nebraska a $50 bonus when you refer friends and family to open a checking account.
To get started, submit your information in the link provided. Next, provide First National Bank of Omaha with info about your friends and family members you are referring. When they open a Checking Account you will earn a $50 bonus.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this referral as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank referral. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank referral and get paid up to $15!
Editor’s Note: 350 points redeemable for gifts including a variety of $25 gift cards. For more information please check out their rewards program.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
First National Bank of Omaha $50 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- FNBO Referral Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: NE (Location)
- Expiration Date: Unknown
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown, Speak to CSR
How To Earn First National Bank of Omaha Bonus
- Complete the referral form below with your information.
- Provide contact information and email address for the friend/family member you’re referring.
- Your friend/family member receives an email with the referral invitation, instructions, offer requirements and a link to the referral site.
- Your friend/family member submits their information and opens a new First National Bank of Omaha consumer checking account with a qualifying direct deposit.
- Earn a $50 bonus for referring new members.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
Checking Account: There are no monthly fees when you have a Free Checking Account at First National Bank of Omaha.
Make sure you check out First National Bank of Omaha to learn more about the $50 referral bonus. Don’t forget this bonus will be reported on form 1099-INT. Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity before it expires!
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wise Business Banking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
With the United ClubSM Infinite Card:
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining at restaurants and eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Plus, you'll get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525 (waived first year). However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry or TSA PrecheckTM Fee Credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!