Check out the most recent First Southern Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they are offering a $100 bonus when you open a savings account and meet certain requirements.
Table of Contents
About First Southern Bank Promotions
For more than 80 years, First Southern has been focused on meeting the financial needs of customers in the Shoals area with outstanding service. Additionally, they are an independent community bank with leading edge technology, but deliver it with a local flair.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
First Southern Bank $100 Savings Bonus
When you open a Christmas Club Savings Account with a minimum opening deposit, you can earn a $100 bonus.
- Account Type: Christmas Club Savings Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $10
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None listed, check with CSR
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Early closure fee of $10
(No expiration date)
How To Earn $100 Savings Bonus
- Open a Christmas Club Savings Account with a minimum deposit of $10
- First Southern will match the last scheduled weekly deposit (up to $100) made into your Christmas Club or Vacation Club Account when deposits are scheduled at account opening and made as scheduled.
- $10 minimum opening deposit
- We’ll send you a coupon book and you can make deposits, or you can have the money transferred from your checking account directly into your Christmas Club Account.
- We’ll match your last deposit up to $100
- Receive a check for your balance in November!
- No monthly fees listed
- First Southern will match the last scheduled weekly deposit made into your Christmas Club or Vacation Club Account when deposits are scheduled at account opening and made as scheduled.
- Maximum match is $100.
- You will receive a credit to your account equal to the club plan amount as a bonus on November 1st if the terms are met.
- The account balance must equal the plan amount as follows: $5 plan – required balance = $245, $10 plan – required balance = $490, $20 plan – required balance = $980, $50 plan – required balance = $2,450, $100 plan – required balance = $4,900
|My favorite bank transfer hub is the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Make sure you check out First Southern Bank to learn more about the $100 bonus promotion. Be sure to check out this bonus while it lasts. Furthermore, feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. Be sure to contact the bank directly if you have further questions regarding this bonus.
*Check back at this page for updated First Southern Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|