Home to Space Camp and the world’s biggest Space museum, Alabama has bank deals that are out of this world! Here you can find the best Bank Promotions, Bonuses, and Offers in Alabama.
When signing up for a new bank account, bank promotions are a common perk ranging from as little as $10 bonuses to as much as $1,000 bonuses.
Occasionally you’ll run into a bank bonus worth looking into, and some not so much. Here are some local bank bonuses in The Heart of Dixie that are worth your time and effort signing up for. Don’t forget to check our list for ALL Best Bank Promotions from your respective State.
Editor’s Note: Not your state? No worries, you can click on the state(s) above to see the Top Ten Bank Promotions being offered in your state.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Bank Promotions in Alabama
- 1.1 Chase Bank Bonuses
- 1.2 Citi Promotions
- 1.3 Discover Bank Bonuses
- 1.4 PNC Bank Bonuses
- 1.5 HSBC Bonuses
- 1.6 BMO Harris Bank Bonuses
- 1.7 Aspiration Bonuses
- 1.8 CIT Bank Promotions
- 1.9 Ally Promotions
- 1.10 Axos Bank Promotions
- 1.11 Capital One 360 Bonuses
- 1.12 Regions Bank Bonuses
- 1.13 Wells Fargo Bonuses
- 1.14 Bank of America Bonuses
- 1.15 ASE Credit Union Bonuses
- 1.16 Bank Independent Bonuses
- 1.17 BB&T Bonuses
- 1.18 First Horizon Bank Bonuses
- 1.19 Hancock Whitney Bonuses
- 1.20 IBERIABANK Bonuses
- 1.21 KeyBank Bonuses
- 1.22 Navy Federal Credit Union Bonuses
- 1.23 SunTrust Bank Bonuses
- 2 Bottom Line
Best Bank Promotions in Alabama
Chase Bank Bonuses
• Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,700 branches
• No Monthly Service Fee for up to 5 years if you're a student between the ages of 17-24 at account opening with proof of student status.
• Use the Chase Mobile® app to securely deposit checks with the snap of a photo.
• Send and receive money in moments using Chase QuickPay® with Zelle®
• Students ages 18-24 can open an account online or at a Chase branch. 17-year-olds must open at a Chase branch.
Discover Bank Bonuses
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Bonus offer applies for your first Discover Online Savings Account
• Earn $200/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $15K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $150 Bonus
• Earn high interest rate of 2.15% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
See advertiser website for full details
To get your $150 or $200 Bonus: What to do: Apply for your first Discover Online Savings Account, online, in the Discover App or by phone. Enter Offer Code HMB922 when applying. Deposit into your account a total of at least $15,000 to earn a $150 Bonus or deposit a total of at least $25,000 to earn a $200 Bonus. Deposit must be posted to account within 30 days of account open date. Maximum bonus eligibility is $200.
Offer not valid for existing or prior Discover savings customers or existing or prior customers with savings accounts that are co-branded, or affinity accounts provided by Discover. Eligibility is based on primary account owner. Account must be open when bonus is credited. Bonus will be credited to the account within 30 days of the account qualifying for the bonus. Bonus is interest and subject to reporting on Form 1099-INT. Offer ends 12/15/2022, 11:59 PM ET. Offer may be modified or withdrawn without notice.
PNC Bank Bonuses
BMO Harris Bank Bonuses
CIT Bank Promotions
With the CIT Bank Savings Builders account:
• Earn a top tier, competitive APY on your money—one of the top savings rates in the nation. Earn up to 1.00% APY on your funds - grow your savings faster.
• Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate.
• FDIC Insured
With the CIT Bank Money Market Account, you can earn a competitive interest rate and access your money easily.
• Earn 1.55% APY on your funds
• One of the nation's top rates — several times the national average.
• Get up to 6 digital transfers/withdrawals per statement cycle
• Save smart and get more for your money
• Higher rates than traditional banks
• Get 24/7 Account Access
• Secure banking features
• Open with as little as $100
• FDIC insured
Axos Bank Promotions
• Earn up to 0.61% APY with interest compounded daily and no monthly fees with the Axos Bank High Yield Savings account
• No minimum balance requirements
• Free ATM card upon request
• $250 minimum opening deposit
• Free Incoming Wires
• Earn 0.25% APY with the Axos Bank High Yield Money Market
• FDIC Insured
• Check writing privileges
• No monthly maintenance fees
• No minimum balance requirements
• Debit card transactions
• Minimum Balance Required to Open the Account: $ 1000.00
Capital One 360 Bonuses
Regions Bank Bonuses
Regions Bank Referral Bonuses Up To $200 Bonus
Combine two Region Bank promotions to maximize your bonus amount! Many readers have reported to get the$50 personal referral bonus plus the business $150 bonus.
To get a referral link, you must:
- Send an email to email@example.com and title your email “Regions Bank Referral Bonus”
- In the email, provide your full name along with the account you want to open whether it is personal checking account or business checking account.
- If you are opening a business checking account you can receive a $150 bonus. For business checking referral, title your email “Regions Bank $150 Business Referral Bonus” and then provide your full name and the name of your business in the email.
Keep in mind that when you open an account, there will be various requirements you must meet.
Wells Fargo Bonuses
Bank of America Bonuses
ASE Credit Union Bonuses
Bank Independent Bonuses
First Horizon Bank Bonuses
Hancock Whitney Bonuses
SunTrust Bank Bonuses
This is just a brief list of what we consider as the best bank bonuses in Alabama. There are many more bonuses, so you are not limited to only those listed here. It is important to learn about all important details when opening a bank account such as Hard Pull or Soft Pull, what counts as a direct deposit, or credit card funding.
At HustlerMoneyBlog.com, we strive to provide you the latest information on all bank deals and promotions. If you find another bank bonus we don’t know about, feel free to comment on any of our bank review pages and we will make sure to have the latest updates! Check out our full list of Bank Promotions!