For residents of Texas, First State Bank is offering $25 Bonus and $25 Donation when you open a checking account and meet certain requirements below. Take advantage of this promotion now, limited time offer.
First, you must open a First State Bank Personal Checking account with a $50 opening deposit before April 30, 2019. The First State Bank checking account must remain open for at least 6 months from the date of the first deposit or $25 will be deducted from the account at closing. $25 will be deposited in your new account and First State Bank will donate $25 to either the Corsicana ISD Education Foundation or the Mildred ISD Education Foundation!
With the Checking accounts, you can enjoy features such as mobile banking and checking deposits, eStatements, fee-free access to ATMs, and so much more. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today! Additionally, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this promotion! If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
First State Bank $25 Bonus + $25 Donation Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- First State Bank Promotion Printout
- Account Type: Personal Checking
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/30/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull/Soft Pull? Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $8 fee, See how to get it waived below!
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $25 fee if account closes before 6-months.
How To Earn First State Bank $25 Bonus + $25 Donation
- Open a Checking account from First State Bank with a $50 minimum deposit before April 30, 2019.
- Enroll in online banking and activate e-statements.
- $25 will be deposited in your new account.
- First State Bank will donate $25 to either the Corsicana ISD Education Foundation or the Mildred ISD Education Foundation.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Free with eChecking: Opening a checking account with eChecking waives your monthly fee!
Make sure you check out First State Bank to learn more about the $25 Bonus and $25 Donation promotion. With only a few requirements, and short qualification period, be sure to take advantage of this offer while it lasts!
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.