Find the latest Freedom Federal Credit Union CD rates, offers, and promotions here.
They are currently offering a special 1.85% APY 52-Week CD and 2.10% APY 42-Month CD.
Table of Contents
About Freedom Federal Credit Union
Freedom’s mission is to be a trusted partner by creating a culture of people helping people that meets the needs of their members and the communities they serve. They strive to offer financial opportunity, choice and value while building relationships that provide a memorable experience.
|Eligibility: Freedom serves individuals who live, work, worship, volunteer, or attend school in Harford County, as well as their families. You can learn more about how to join here.|
Additionally, Freedom Federal Credit Union offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*In addition to this offer from Freedom Federal Credit Union, I recommend you check out Discover Bank Promotions here to find other great promotions.
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|12-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.65% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.75% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.80% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||1.00% APY||Apply Now|
Freedom Federal Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
If you are able to meet the minimum balance of $50,000, you can invest in a Freedom Federal Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $50,000
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: A penalty will be imposed for early withdrawal that could reduce earnings
Jumbo Certificate Specials
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Regular Certificate Specials
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Freedom Federal Credit Union CD Features
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
If you are able to invest in a Jumbo Share Certificate, I recommend checking this one out at Freedom Federal Credit Union because it’s one of the best in the nation. However, if you are not able to, the regular CD rates are also very generous.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Freedom Federal Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.