If you live in California and you have a Fremont Bank near you, you may be interested in becoming a Cornerstone Client so you can earn a $250 bonus. When you establish a Fremont Bank personal checking account with an Automatic Loan Payment to your Fremont Bank first mortgage, you are eligible to become a Cornerstone Client, which gives you access to premium benefits, member only promotions, and future product upgrades. In order to earn your bonus, you must first open a new checking account. You’ll receive a $100 bonus deposited to your account. Then, you can earn $1 for each qualifying debit card transaction within the first 45 days of account opening, up to $50. Lastly, you’ll get $25 each quarter you use your debit card for 75 qualifying transactions, up to $100 per year.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
- Sign Up Today
- Account Type: Premier, Freedom, B-Charitable, Value, or Student Checking
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $0 to $29
- Additional Requirements: Must also open a Fremont Bank mortgage account
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $100 if closed within 180 days of account opening date
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
How To Earn Fremont Bank Bonus:
- Apply for a new Premier, Freedom, B-Charitable, Value, or or Student Checking account and mortgage from Fremont Bank.
- Set up an Automatic Loan Payment from your new personal checking account to your Fremont Bank first mortgage within 30 days from checking account opening.
- You can receive $1 for each qualifying debit card transaction that is greater than $5 made within 45 days of account opening, up to a maximum $50 account bonus.
- You can receive a $25 cash bonus during each quarter when you have at least 75 qualifying Fremont Bank Debit Card transactions.
- When you have completed the above steps, you should have a total bonus of $250 by the end of the year.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Premier Checking: $29, can be waived with minimum daily balance of $50,000 or $50,000 with Combined Balance Option
- Freedom Checking: $18, can be waived with recurring $500 direct deposit to your checking account or $2,500 minimum daily balance or $5,000 with Combined Balance Option, or Automatic Loan Payment to an existing Fremont Bank personal mortgage loan or Home Equity Line of Credit
- B-Charitable Checking: $9, can be waived with $1,500 recurring direct deposit or with minimum daily balance of $5,000 or $10,000 Combined Balance Option
- Value Checking: $9, cannot be waived
- Student Checking: No account monthly service fee for up to 5 years if you are enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited institution
If you live in California, don’t miss out on this chance to earn up to a $250 bonus from Fremont Bank. As long as you open a new personal checking account with a mortgage and complete the qualifying amount of transactions, you should be eligible for your bonus. Keep in mind that in order to earn and keep this bonus, you will be required maintain the account for an extended period of time. If you don’t live near a Fremont Bank, review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses.
The American Express® Business Gold Card offers 35,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll earn more rewards: Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month** (**4X points apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year.*). In addition, you'll get an airline bonus; 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.*
This card does carry a $295 annual fee, but no foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees) *Terms Apply.