If you live in California and you have a Fremont Bank near you, you may be interested in becoming a Cornerstone Client so you can earn a $250 bonus. When you establish a Fremont Bank personal checking account with an Automatic Loan Payment to your Fremont Bank first mortgage, you are eligible to become a Cornerstone Client, which gives you access to premium benefits, member only promotions, and future product upgrades. In order to earn your bonus, you must first open a new checking account. You’ll receive a $100 bonus deposited to your account. Then, you can earn $1 for each qualifying debit card transaction within the first 45 days of account opening, up to $50. Lastly, you’ll get $25 each quarter you use your debit card for 75 qualifying transactions, up to $100 per year.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 11, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
- Sign Up Today
- Account Type: Premier, Freedom, B-Charitable, Value, or Student Checking
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $0 to $29
- Additional Requirements: Must also open a Fremont Bank mortgage account
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $100 if closed within 180 days of account opening date
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $275 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
How To Earn Fremont Bank Bonus:
- Apply for a new Premier, Freedom, B-Charitable, Value, or or Student Checking account and mortgage from Fremont Bank.
- Set up an Automatic Loan Payment from your new personal checking account to your Fremont Bank first mortgage within 30 days from checking account opening.
- You can receive $1 for each qualifying debit card transaction that is greater than $5 made within 45 days of account opening, up to a maximum $50 account bonus.
- You can receive a $25 cash bonus during each quarter when you have at least 75 qualifying Fremont Bank Debit Card transactions.
- When you have completed the above steps, you should have a total bonus of $250 by the end of the year.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Premier Checking: $29, can be waived with minimum daily balance of $50,000 or $50,000 with Combined Balance Option
- Freedom Checking: $18, can be waived with recurring $500 direct deposit to your checking account or $2,500 minimum daily balance or $5,000 with Combined Balance Option, or Automatic Loan Payment to an existing Fremont Bank personal mortgage loan or Home Equity Line of Credit
- B-Charitable Checking: $9, can be waived with $1,500 recurring direct deposit or with minimum daily balance of $5,000 or $10,000 Combined Balance Option
- Value Checking: $9, cannot be waived
- Student Checking: No account monthly service fee for up to 5 years if you are enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited institution
If you live in California, don’t miss out on this chance to earn up to a $250 bonus from Fremont Bank. As long as you open a new personal checking account with a mortgage and complete the qualifying amount of transactions, you should be eligible for your bonus. Keep in mind that in order to earn and keep this bonus, you will be required maintain the account for an extended period of time. If you don’t live near a Fremont Bank, review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses.
The American Express® Business Gold Card offers 70,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll earn more rewards: Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month** (**4X points apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year.*). In addition, you'll get an airline bonus; 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.*
This card does carry a $295 annual fee, but no foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)
Leave a Reply