Unlike other financial institutions, Garden Savings Federal Credit Union “gives back” its earnings to you in the form of lower interest rates on loans, higher dividends on savings, constantly evolving product and service offerings, and lower or no fee accounts. There are 5 locations in New Jersey. However, members can access GSFCU’s services on the road through their online banking options. In addition to Garden Savings Federal Credit Union’s online services, they are part of the Shared Branching Network, which gives you access to 5,300 other credit unions to perform the transactions or use services you need, wherever you are!
Editor’s Note: Their checking accounts come with a $50 bonus when you sign up and make a deposit of at least $50. When you have an account, you can earn a $25 bonus for referring people to open an account with this federal credit union! Be sure to read our Garden Savings Federal Credit Union’s Checking Promotion and Referral Promotion for more details!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
Garden Savings FCU Membership:
- Visit your nearest Garden Savings Federal Credit Union
- Check out their eligibility requirements:
- If you are an employee of one of our select Employer Groups.
- You are also eligible for membership if you live, work, worship, attend school, volunteer or regularly conduct business in Newark, Elizabeth, or Jersey City.
- $5 donation to join American Consumer Council if you have no military affiliation.
- To apply, you will need the following info to fill out the membership application form:
- Valid Driver’s License/State ID/Passport
- Valid United States Social Security Number
- Account information for accounts that you would like to close and transfer
Reasons To Join Garden Savings FCU:
With a Garden Savings Federal Credit Union‘s membership, you’ll be able to enjoy their features such as: lower loan rates, higher deposit rates, a range of value-added educational, financial, and coverage product offerings, and convenient access to your money! Garden Savings FCU also provides many multiple personal loans such as: home mortgage loans, home improvement energy loans, auto loans, home equity and many more. Your funds will be secure and they will all be accessible for withdrawal at a branch or ATM. Your funds are insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration.
Overall, Garden Savings Federal Credit Union is quite a great credit union to be a part of. They combine the advantages of a large financial institution with the commitment to their members that comes from their roots. At GSFCU, they are able to provide customers with lower rates on loans and credit cards as well as higher rates on savings. There are no hidden fees, either. If you have more membership eligibility questions that were unsolved, feel free to contact an Garden Savings FCU employee! If this credit union did no suit you, be sure to check out our full list of Credit Unions Anyone Can Join. Don’t forget to share your experience with this credit union by commenting below.
The Platinum Card® from American Express offers 80,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on the Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
This card comes with an annual fee of $695 (See Rates & Fees), but you cardholders can enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member and Additional Centurion Cards only. Terms Apply.
Leave a Reply