For residents of South Carolina, Georgetown Kraft Credit Union is letting their members refer their friends and family to earn a $25 Referral Bonus valid until May 31, 2016. To earn the $25 bonus, come in and pick up a “Refer a friend” card to pass out for your friends and family. Your friends and family will also earn a $25 bonus when they open a checking, savings and at least one other GKCU service. Once they have fully signed up, you will receive a $25 bonus into your account. They will receive incredible services such as no monthly maintenance fees, direct deposits and automatic payments, and overdraft protection.
Eligibility: You must be a member of Georgetown Kraft Credit Union in order to refer people.
Credit goes to Dria for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $1,000 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 6, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Georgetown Kraft Credit Union $25 Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Georgetown Kraft Credit Union PDF Printout
- Referral Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $25
- Account Type: Checking Account/Savings Account
- Availability: SC (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 5/31/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or Soft pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: Checking Account – $1. Savings Account – $25.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None.
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: None.
- Closing Account Fee: None.
Earn Georgetown Kraft Credit Union Bonus:
- Come in to Georgetown Kraft Credit Union and ask for a “Refer a friend” Card by May 31st, 2016.
- Hand the card out to family and friends ask them to join.
- Have them come into a branch with 2 forms of photo ID’s, your “Refer a friend” card, and at least $26.
- Sign up for a Checking, Savings, and one other service.
- Once they fully signed up, you will instantly receive a $25 bonus deposit into your savings account.
Earn a $25 bonus from Georgetown Kraft Credit Union just for being a member. The requirements are straight forward and simple. Come in and receive a “Refer a friend” card and hand it out before May 31st, 2016. Once they sign up for checking, savings, and one other service, you will receive a $25 bonus into your savings account. Find more bank referral bonuses from our complete list!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.