Find the latest GTE Financial CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
GTE Financial has a variety of CD rates such as the 3.30% APY 60-Month Jumbo CD.
Table of Contents
About GTE Financial
GTE Financial’s mission is to be the preferred financial services provider and employer in their marketplace. GTE Financial exists because of and for their members. They strive to provide the best value and service.
There are 24 branch locations throughout Florida. However, anyone can become a member online. See the membership requirements below.
|Eligibility: Membership in GTE Financial is open to anyone through joining CUSavers ($10 one-time membership fee). Membership is also open to those who live, work, attend school or worship in select areas of zip codes in the Tampa area. See current membership details|
They offer a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs.
An online account is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*I recommend checking out Discover Bank Promotions here for other great promotions and bonuses.
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|DISCOVER CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.60% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.60% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.65% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.65% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||0.70% APY||Apply Now|
GTE Financial CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make. GTE Financial has CD terms ranging from 6 months to 60 months.
There are two different account types you can invest in at GTE Financial CD account to maximize your earnings. A regular CD or Jumbo CD. Minimum balances for a standard CD term are $500. A Jumbo CD has a minimum balance of $100k, however you will be earning a much higher rate.
Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: None listed
- Early withdrawal penalty:
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Jumbo CD Rates
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
GTE Financial CD Features
- Competitive interest rates
- NCUA Insured
These are the current CD rates and terms offered by GTE financial. In my opinion, the standard rates should not be considered because of the low rates. However, the Jumbo accounts do offer competitive rates for the 36, 48, and 60 month term.
If you are interested in more CD rates continue looking here on HustlerMoneyBlog. We have in-depth lists of the best CD rates found nationwide. To get started, check out our lists below.
Best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. If you are interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest GTE Financial CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.