For residents of Arkansas, Heartland Bank is offering up to 3.00% APY with a maximum balance of $15,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. You’ll enjoy the FREE checking account with NO minimum balance required and NO monthly service fees. If you live in the state of Arkansas, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with Heartland Bank today!
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $700 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 2% Cash Back on Qualifying Direct Deposits into your new HSBC Premier checking account, up to $60 per month, during the first 12 calendar months after account opening – that’s up to $700. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and more. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Heartland Bank Rewards Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 3.00% APY
- Maximum Balance: $15,000
- Availability: Arkansas (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: 25 debit card transactions of $5 or more and 10 debit card transactions of $5 or more, 1 automatic payment or direct deposit post and clear 1 automatic payment or direct deposit post and clear, receive eStatement only, and access online banking monthly
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
Heartland Bank Rewards Checking Features:
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Bonus: 0.25% cash back on credit/signature based Mastercard debit card purchases of $50 or more.(Limit of $250 Cash Back per monthly qualification cycle)
- To qualify you must have per month: 25 debit card transactions of $5 or more and 10 debit card transactions of $5 or more, 1 automatic payment or direct deposit post and clear 1 automatic payment or direct deposit post and clear, receive eStatement only, and access online banking monthly
How To Earn Up to 3.00% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Heartland Bank Rewards Checking Account to earn 3.00% APY for up to $15,000.
- 25 debit card transactions of $5 or more post and clear 10 debit card transactions of $5 or more post and clear
- 1 automatic payment or direct deposit post and clear 1 automatic payment or direct deposit post and clear
- Receive eStatement only
- Access online banking monthly
Note: Balances over $15,000 earn 0.50% APY.
Heartland Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Arkansas. There is no monthly fee, and the account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $15,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide; 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!