Find an updated list of Heritage Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $25, $50, $500 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Heritage Federal Credit Union Promotions
Headquartered in Newburgh, Heritage Federal Credit Union is the 14th largest credit union in Indiana and the 466th largest credit union in the nation. Heritage Federal Credit Union has grown to 173 employees and 62,242 members at 13 locations since it was established in 1965.
|Eligibility: Membership in Heritage Federal Credit Union is open to those who live, work, worship, or attend school in the Indiana counties of Posey, Vanderburgh, or Warrick, or in Henderson County in Kentucky. See here for full membership details.|
I’ll review the Heritage Federal Credit Union offers below.
Heritage Federal Credit Union $50 Referral Bonus (Up to $500)
Heritage Federal Credit Union is offering a $50 bonus, up to $500, when you refer your friends/family to open a qualifying checking account.
- What you’ll get: $50 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: IN, KY (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Credit Inquiry: Soft/Hard Pull?
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: Unknown
- Household Limit: None
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Refer a friend who opens a new Checking account with a Visa Debit or Credit Card
- Fill out the information below and click “send” to email your friends or family a referral to Heritage Federal Credit Union.
- Get $50 for each friend you refer to open a checking account at Heritage, and your friend will get $50 too.
- New member must make fifteen (15) debit or credit card transactions within the first 60 days of the membership being opened, enroll in e-statements, and must not have had a relationship with Heritage during the last 90 days in order to qualify for the offer.
- Current HFCU employees, Heritage Board & Supervisory Committee members, dealerships, and indirect lending partners are not eligible to participate in this offer.
- Both members must be in good standing at the time of deposit.
- The funds will be deposited into both members’ checking accounts once the above qualifications for the offer are met.
- The deposits will occur within 2 weeks of the new member opening a Heritage checking account with a VISA Debit Card or Visa Credit Card and making the required fifteen (15) debit or credit card transactions, and enrolling in e-statements.
- Earning will be limited to $500 per referring member.
- A 1099 Form may be issued by Heritage. Referral is limited to one $50 deposit per new membership (a person would not receive two referrals from two separate current members.)
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Free Access Checking: None
- Kasasa Cash Checking: None
- Kasasa Cash Back Checking: None
- Kasasa Tunes Checking: None
- Small Business Checking: None
- Money Market Checking: None Listed
- 2nd Chance Checking: $10 monthly fee
- Premium Business Checking: $10 monthly fee. Maintain a $15,000 minimum balance to avoid the monthly account fee
Heritage Federal Credit Union has checking accounts layered with benefits that you can take advantage of. If you’re located in Indiana & Kentucky, be sure to check out these promotions while they lasts.
*Compare Heritage Federal Credit Union Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!*
*Check back at this page for updated Heritage Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.