Home Federal Savings Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers can be found updated here.
Currently, they have a $250 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Home Federal Savings Bank Promotions
Home Federal Savings Bank was founded in Spring Valley, Minnesota in 1934. They have been committed to providing great service and competitive products to individuals and businesses ever since. They have over 16 locations across Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin. If you’re not near a branch or are not eligible for these promotions, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers that you could be eligible for.
However, while they have generous checking bonuses, Home Federal Savings Bank doesn’t have great rates for CDs and Savings. Furthermore, you may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
I’ll review the current Home Federal Savings Bank Promotions below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus||Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||BBVA Online Checking & Savings $250 Bonus|
Home Federal Savings Bank $250 Checking Bonus
Home Federal Savings Bank is offering up to a $250 checking bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and complete certain requirements.
- Account Type: Personal Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25 (Personal Checking Account)
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0-$25
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: A $75 early closing fee will be charged by the bank if the account closes within the first 6 months.
(Expires December 31, 2020)
How To Earn $250 Checking Bonus
- Earn the following bonuses:
- $150 when you open a new eligible checking account and set up direct deposit of $500
- $50 when you add a debit card to your account with CardValet
- $50 by adding online banking with eStatements
- Basic Checking: There are no monthly fees with this account
- Reward will be report as interest on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- A $75 early closing fee will be charged by the bank if the account closes within the first 6 months.
- Any person with more than 5 ChexSystems inquiries will not qualify for this promotion.
- This offer is subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice.
Lastly, Home Federal Savings Bank is currently offering a wide variety of bonuses, promotions, and offers as well as great account features to help you in any situation. Furthermore, I definitely recommend checking out their bonus.
However, be sure to act soon as these offers are only available for a limited time. Additionally, your feedback makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Home Federal Savings Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.