Check out the latest Horizons North Credit Union CD rates, offers, and promotions here.
They are currently offering a very generous 1.60% APY 6-Month CD rate for residents of Colorado!
Table of Contents
About Horizons North Credit Union
Horizons North Credit Union always wants to help you get the most for your money. They don’t have stockholders, so they can typically offer a higher rate of return with our savings products than those you find at different types of financial institutions.
|Eligibility: Membership is open to all residents of Colorado by joining the Consumers United Association, with a $5 membership fee, to those who live or work in Broomfield, Denver, or Adams Counties, and to employees of Adams 12 Five Star Schools District, Alliance Data, Adams County, American Furniture Warehouse, Community Reach Center, City of Northglenn, North Suburban Medical Center, or SAGE Truck Driving School. For more information, check out Horizon North’s Membership Qualifications!|
Additionally, Horizons North Credit Union offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*Although Horizons North Credit Union does have competitive rates with their launch, I recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here to find other generous offers.
|American First Credit Union||3.80% APY 24-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||3.50% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||3.05% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||3.00% APY 36-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||2.75% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Patriot Bank||2.70% APY 17-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Discover Bank||Up to 3.30% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank||Up to 3.20% APY||Review|
Horizons North Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: On certificates with terms of six months or less there is a loss of 90 days dividends.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
|6 Month||1.45%||Up to $10k|
|6 Month||1.50%||$10k – $25k|
|6 Month||1.55%||$25k – $50k|
Horizons North Credit Union CD Features
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
With a unique selection of CD lengths to choose from, you can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs. Be sure to take advantage of this generous 2.60% APY 6-Month CD Rate at Horizons North Credit Union while it lasts.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Horizons North Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Horizons North Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.