If you are currently looking for a new checking account with the ability to apply for it online, you came to the right place. Right now HSBC Bank is offering $350 bonus with qualifying activities when you open an Advance checking account online!
To earn the bonus, simply deposit minimum $10,000 or more in new money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening. And once the balance is maintained for at least 90 calendar days, you will receive the cash bonus!
Not only that, you will be able to take advantage of their online financial tools, 24/7 priority phone support, international benefits, and much more.
HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus Information
- Account Type: Advance Checking
- Availability: Online Only
- Expiration Date: 03/29/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: None.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $25, see below on how to avoid
- Additional Requirements: The Advance checking account must be opened online.
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $25 if your account is closed within 180 days of opening
How To Earn Bonus
• Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities.
• Open your new HSBC Advance checking account online by March 29, 2019; and
• Deposit a minimum Qualifying Balance of $10,000 or more in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening; and
• Maintain at least the minimum Qualifying Balance for 90 calendar days from the date you deposited the minimum Qualifying Balance.
• You will automatically receive the $350 Welcome Deposit in your new HSBC Advance checking account approximately eight weeks after completing all qualifying activities. It's that simple.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.
How To Avoid Monthly Fee
HSBC Bank Advance Checking: Avoid the $25 monthly fee by by maintaining a minimum balance of $10,000 or a $5,000 minimum balance with a recurring direct deposit.
What You Need To Apply
- You must be 18 years of age and have a Social Security Number
- Current U.S. residential address and a U.S. residential address for the past three years
- Valid U.S. ID (driver’s license, non-driver identification card, learner permit), passport or Permanent Residential Card/Green Card
- Account information for funding your new account
A checking account that gives you access to HSBC Advance relationship benefits. HSBC Advance offers you banking, lending and savings to help you plan for the future, and international services.
- Secure online and mobile banking
- HSBC Advance Debit Mastercard® card
- Access to HSBC ATMs worldwide, most with no withdrawal fees
- Get up to four rebates per month on non-HSBC ATM third-party surcharges in the U.S. outside of New York State
- Free select style HSBC Advance checks
- Select Credit is a personal line of credit that allows you to borrow money as you need it, up to your available credit limit, at a competitively low APR. It can also be used as overdraft protection for your qualifying linked HSBC checking account.
Make sure you check out HSBC Bank offer table above to learn more about the $350 bonus. Simply follow the requirements listed when you open an Advance Checking account.
If you are currently looking for a new checking account to meet your banking needs, give HSBC Bank a try! Not only will you receive top notch customer service, you will receive a generous welcome bonus.
Remember if you want to keep your account fee free, simply maintain a minimum $10,000 balance or you can opt in for recurring direct deposit of $5,000. Simple as that! Be sure to share your experience with this bonus or bank by commenting below.
Disclaimer: Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. The information, including rates and fees, presented in the review is accurate as of the date of the review. Please refer to issuer website and application for the most current information. We may be paid for the content on this site.