Available for California, Connecticut, Washington D.C., Delaware, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Washington residents, HSBC is offering 2.01% APY when you open a Business Elite Savings account by August 31, 2018. To earn this competitive rate, simply open a new account, and fund it with $10,000 is new money. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 2.01% rate guaranteed until December 31, 2018! Not only that, the monthly fee is also easily waived by maintaining the daily balance with your opening deposit. If you are interested and qualify, apply online today!
HSBC Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Business Elite Savings
- Interest Rate: 2.01% APY
- Minimum Balance: $10,000
- Maximum Balance: None listed
- Availability: CA, CT, D.C, DE, FL, MD, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 08/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull Chexsystems
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
- Insured: FDIC
How to Earn HSBC Rates:
- Open a Business Elite Savings account from HSBC by August 31, 2018
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account with $10,000 to earn the high APY
- Keep the account open and in good-standing
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 to $9,999||0.175% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- Open a HSBC account online in just minutes
- High interest rates
- eStatements instead of waiting for paper statements in the mail
- Free online banking to efficiently make transfers and payments
- FDIC insures your funds so you can have peace of mind
Check out this offer from HSBC. When you open a Business Elite account you can earn a 2.01% APY! This rate is great for all balances greater than $10,000. This rate is guaranteed until December 31, 2018. Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with these savings. It takes just minutes online, so open an account today! Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
See more on what HSBC has to offer!
- HSBC Bank Promotions
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus
- HSBC Advance Checking Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Review
- HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard Review
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.49% to 29.49%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)
Leave a Reply