Justice Federal Credit Union is a financial institution whose members are the main focus. Not only do members receive impeccable service, but they are also a part owner of the institution! They have 23 full service offices in Virginia. However, members can access Justice FCU’s services on the road through their online banking options. In addition to their online services, they are part of the Shared Branching Network, which gives you access to 5,300 other credit unions to perform the transactions or use services you need, wherever you are!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Justice Federal Credit Union Membership:
- Visit your nearest Justice Federal Credit Union.
- Here are their eligibility requirements:
- Eligibility by family relationship to a current member.
- Eligible for membership through their select employer groups.
- Establish membership with a $5 minimum deposit into a Share Savings account, or Young Savers account.
- $15 for National Sheriff’s Association membership first, then become a member of the Justice Federal Credit Union for a total of $20
- To apply for membership, you will need the following info to fill out the online application form:
- Valid Driver’s License/State ID/Passport
- Valid United States Social Security Number/Email/DoB
- Account information for accounts that you would like to close and transfer
Reasons To Join Justicec FCU:
This credit union offers great checking, savings, certificate of deposit, and IRA accounts. Their amenities include: dividends paid each month, low cost money orders, courtesy overdraft calls, reward earning free checking account, and many more! Justice Federal Credit Union also provides other services such as: borrowing money, managing money, retirement, securing your family, and saving money! They have a manageable borrowing system. With their home equity loan, you can enjoy rates a low as 4.44% and for a home equity line of credit, you will receive a 6 month 2.99% and 4.00% base rate. They also have many types of vehicle loans with rates ranging from 1.69% to 5.94%. Your funds will be secure and they will all be accessible for withdrawal at a branch or ATM. Your funds are insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration.
Justice Federal Credit Union has offered excellent personal service and financial services that have high value, and because of this, they have grown in strength and size tremendously. Be sure to checkout Justice FCU if you would like to know more about their services! If you have more membership eligibility questions, feel free to contact an Justice FCU employee! If this credit union did no suit you, be sure to check out our full list of Credit Unions Anyone Can Join. Don’t forget to share your experience with this credit union by commenting below.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axox Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|