Find the latest Latino Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
They are currently featuring a 2.45% APY 48-Month Jumbo CD.
Table of Contents
About Latino Credit Union
Latino Credit Union is headquartered in Durham and is the 12th largest credit union in the state of North Carolina. It was established in 2000 as a \response to a wave of robberies and muggings of Latino immigrants in Durham, North Carolina. Since then, it has become a national model for credit unions and community development financial institutions seeking to serve unbanked individuals and immigrant communities.
They currently have around 77,000 members at 12 locations. However membership is open to people nationwide through their membership eligibility requirements below.
|Eligibility: Membership in Latino Credit Union is open to anyone by joining the Latino Community Development Center ($10 family membership fee). See current membership details|
Latino Credit Union offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
*While Latino Credit Union does have competitive rates compared to traditional banks, I recommend you compare their offers with other banks such as Discover Bank Promotions below
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
Latino Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With only a opening deposit of $500, you can invest in a University Federal Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offers now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals.
- Minimum deposit: $500 or $200,000 for Jumbo
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: You may incur a penalty should you choose to withdraw your money before the completion of the term. Check with credit union to find out more.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
- Above average interest rates
- Fixed rates depending on term: 6, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 or 60 months
- Option to receive e-statements
- Your money is safe and federally insured up to $250,000 by NCUA
- Access your account online and do much more with our electronic services
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Latino Credit Union. With several different time slots and different account options, you are sure to find a length and rate that fits your needs.
If you are looking for a great CD account, I’d recommend to keep looking and compile a list of the best offers for you so you can narrow down the best account for you. We have listed out the best rates found nationwide at the links below, so click there to get started!
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience and start earning higher rates. Check back often for the latest Latino Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking & Savings||$250 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|