Find the latest Leominster Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Currently, Leominster Credit Union is offering 2.25% APY on a 9-Month CD.
Table of Contents
About Leominster Credit Union
In 1953 there were no financial resources available to supply locals with loans. Thus a group of members formed Leominster Credit Union the next year. Today, they have proudly grown to over 50,000 members and $700 million in assets.
There are a variety of personal depository banking products available from the credit union. This includes savings accounts, checking accounts, Certificates of Deposit (CDs), and money market accounts. Even though this is a credit union with physical branch locations, membership is available to anyone and the CD rates are accessible online to members nationwide.
|Eligibility: To join Leominster Credit Union you must live, work, or have business in Worcester, Middlesex, Norfolk, Hampden, Franklin, or Hampshire Counties in Massachusetts. To learn more about how to join check all their membership requirements here.|
An online account is ideal for Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*While Leominster Credit Union does have decent rates I recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|12-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||0.60% APY||Apply Now|
Leominster Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer the term, the higher APY rate you make.
Leominster Credit Union’s Best CD Offer pays the highest APY rate with a 2.25% APY rate for their 9-month term. They currently offer standard CD rates from 3-months to 60-months. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out Leominster Credit Union’s CDs and their rates listed below.
- Minimum deposit: $1,000
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: Varies by Term Length
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Leominster Credit Union CD Features
- Easy access through mobile banking
- Low Minimum Deposit
- Competitive Rate
- NCUA Insured
With a very unique selection of CD lengths to choose from, you can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs. These rates are very competitive and on top of that the opening minimum is low at $1,000.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Leominster Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Leominster Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.