Find the latest Linn Area Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Linn Area Credit Union can offer a wide array of products, services, and now a CD rate 1.75% APY for 9 months.
Table of Contents
About Linn Area Credit Union
Linn Area Credit Union is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa and was established in 1935. Since then they have grown to 5 locations, offer money market rates that are 3X the national average, and boast an A health rating.
They have a wide array of products to meet your individual needs and are proud to be a financial institution that can cater to all of your banking desires, yet still care about how those needs are met.
|Eligibility: Membership in Linn Area Credit Union is open to those who live or work in Benton, Black Hawk, Bremer, Buchanan, Cedar, Clayton, Clinton, Delaware, Dubuque, Fayette, Iowa, Jackson, Johnson, Jones, Keokuk, Linn, Louisa, Muscatine, Poweshiek, Scott, Tama or Washington in Iowa. Anyone whose family member is a current member of the credit union is also eligible to join.
See current membership details
*Linn Area Credit Union offers a fantastic deal on a CD rate, however I recommend you take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here and find even more deals!
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|12-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||0.60% APY||Apply Now|
Linn Area Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With only $1,000, you can invest in a Linn Area Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account, than this is the account for you. Also make sure to check out our CD rates below.
- Minimum deposit: $1,000
- Maximum deposit: $1,000,000
- Early withdrawal penalty: Penalty for early withdrawal on up-to-36-month certificates of deposit is 180 days loss of interest on the amount withdrawn. Penalty for early withdrawal on 36-months-or-longer certificates of deposit is 365 days loss of interest on the amount withdrawn.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Credit Union membership is required to obtain Linn Area products: $5 minimum deposit required.
- Insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
Linn Area Credit Union is currently offering standard CD rates from 3-months to 60-months with 1.25% to 1.75% APY Rates, but pay attention to their special 9-month CD term with 1.75% APY on $1,000 balances or more. Take advantage of this deal and make a higher rate than a traditional savings account.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Linn Area Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
You will be able to fully take control of your funds through their products, services, and also maximize your saving potential. Check back often for the latest Linn Area Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.