For residents of California, Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union is offering a $50 Bonus when you refer a friend or family member to open a new LAPDFCU Checking Account! To acquire the bonus, you must register to the ReferLive Program and refer members to open a new checking account with a direct deposit or ACH credits of $250 per month and enroll in eStatements and e-Disclosures. Members are eligible to earn up to $500 per year! Enjoy many bank benefits such as online banking, bill pay, access to fee-less ATMs, and many more! If you are interested, make sure to share this promotion with all of your friends and family members!
Eligibility: Prospective members must meet the Membership Eligibility Requirements in order to join and qualify for this bonus.
Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid through our Rewards Program!
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Table of Contents
LAPFCU Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a Checking Account.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn LAPFCU Bonus:
- Open up a new checking account with Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union.
- Next, spread the word of LAPFCU to your friends, family, and co-workers.
- Your referee must then open up a new checking account.
- Referee must establish a monthly direct deposit or ACH of at least $250 plus enroll in e-Statements and e-Disclosures within 90 days of account opening.
- Once all of the requirement are met, you will earn a $50 Bonus and your referee will earn a $100 Bonus!
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near an LAPFCU, feel free to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit. Don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull.
Make sure to check out LAPFCU today to earn a $50 Bonus! Note that the bonus is a Visa Reward Card given once the referred member completes the necessary requirements within 90 days of account opening. Also, remember that the reward will be delivered within 4-6 weeks after completing all requirements of this offer. Let us know about your experience with LAPFCU Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%), 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, and 1% back on other purchases.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).