Magnolia Bank is offering residents of Kentucky a $100 bonus when you open a Checking Account by March 30, 2019.
To get started, you must first make an opening deposit of $50 into your checking account, then set up a recurring Direct Deposit and enroll in Online/Mobile banking. Once complete, the $100 bonus will be deposited within 120 days of completion. That’s you need to do to earn the $100 incentive.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editors Note: If you are interested in sharing this bank with you friends or family members but are also looking for a quick and easy bonus, then you are in luck! Be sure to check out Magnolia Bank’s $50 Referral Promotion that both you and your friend can do!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|BBVA Online Checking: Earn up to a $250 Bonus. Earn $200 bonus by opening an Online Checking account and receiving a qualifying direct deposit of $500. Increase your bonus to $250 by adding a BBVA Online Savings account and having a savings balance of at least $1,000.
Apply Now---BBVA Online Checking Review
Table of Contents
Magnolia Bank $100 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Magnolia Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Simple, Mobile, Interest, Renew Checking Account
- Availability: KY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/30/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0 – $10
- Additional Requirements: Must present flyer
- Household Limit: One per customer
- Closing Account Fee: Loss of bonus, if closed before bonus is paid
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary (YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn Magnolia Bank $100 Bonus
- Open a new personal checking account from Magnolia Bank with an opening deposit of $50 by March 30, 2019.
- Set up a recurring Direct Deposit within 60 days of account opening.
- Activate a Debit Card and make at least 10 point-of-sale signature purchases during the first month the account have been opening, and again during the second month of account opening
- Enroll in Online or Mobile banking
- Once you have done the requirements, the $100 bonus will be paid within 120 days of meeting the requirements.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Simple Checking: No monthly service fees
- Mobile Checking: $5 monthly fee waived with $500 balance
- Interest Checking: $10 monthly fee waived with $10,000 balance
- Renew Checking: $10 monthly fee, unavoidable
Make sure you check out Magnolia Bank to learn more about the $100 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $100 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The American Express® Business Gold Card offers 35,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll earn more rewards: Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month** (**4X points apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year.*). In addition, you'll get an airline bonus; 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.*
This card does carry a $295 annual fee, but no foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees) *Terms Apply.