Find the most recent Melrose Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they are offering a $125 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account and meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Melrose Bank Promotions
Founded in 1890 by Melrose’s leading citizens, Melrose Bank continues to be committed to meeting the financial needs of area residents and businesses. From checking, savings and money market accounts to CDs, retirement accounts, home mortgages and commercial loans – they offer a wide range of products that are designed to meet your needs.
Melrose Bank $125 Checking Bonus
You can receive a $125 bonus when you open a new checking account and meet certain requirements.
- Account Type: All-In Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $5-$10; See Below
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None
(No expiration date)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($300 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn $125 Checking Bonus
- Visit Melrose Bank in-branch and set up direct deposit from payroll, pension, or recurring payment to your new checking account.
- Sign up for bill pay and pay 6 bills via Melrose Bank online banking & bill pay within 60 days of account opening.
- Also, if you maintain a minimum balance of $100, you are eligible to earn 1% APY!
- Furthermore, the bonus will be credited to the checking account within 90 days of completing the requirement.
- Free ATM access nationwide
- $25.00 service charge rebate with $1,000 minimum monthly direct deposit
- Free Online Banking, Bill Pay and Mobile Banking with Mobile Check Deposit
- Debit MasterCard® compatible with Apple, Samsung, and also Google Pay
- All-In Checking: $10 monthly service charge rebate for maintaining $1,000 minimum daily balance, $5 monthly service charge rebate for using Melrose Bank eStatements, and also $10 service charge rebate with $2,000 minimum monthly direct deposit.
- Minimum deposit of $100 required to open an All-In Checking Account.
- Daily minimum balance of $100 required to obtain Annual Percentage Yield (APY) on All-In Checking Account.
- Receive $125 when you pay 6 bills via Melrose Bank Online Banking & Bill Pay system within 60 days of account opening.
- Bonus limited to one account per customer and will be credited to the checking account within 90 days of completing the requirement.
- Offer may be withdrawn or amended without prior notice.
Visit Melrose Bank to learn more and see if you qualify for the $125 bonus promotion. Also, remember that if you maintain a minimum balance of $100, you are eligible to earn 1.00% APY! Furthermore, you will be able to gain access to many great features that come with the account.
*Check back at this page for updated Melrose Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.