For students in MA, CT, NH, ME, VT, and RI, Melrose Bank is offering a $50 bonus when you open a Genius Checking account.
To earn the $50 bonus, you must open the account with a $10 bonus and then you’ll receive the bonus within 60 days. With this checking account you’ll have access to great features such as free ATM access nationwide, Popmoney to transfer money among friends, and much more.
If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today! Be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
Table of Contents
Melrose Bank $50 Bonus Info:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Melrose Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Genius Checking
- Availability: MA, CT, NH, ME, VT, RI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $10
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: See below.
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
How To Earn Melrose Bank $50 Bonus:
- Open a Genius Checking account from Melrose Bank with a $10 minimum deposit.
- Once the account is open, you’ll receive the $50 bonus within 60 days!
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Genius Checking: There are no monthly fees.
Make sure you check out Melrose Bank to learn more about the $50 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $50 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. Also, if you would like to see more offers for students make sure to take a look at our Best Bank Accounts For College Students! If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.