Check out the latest Members Choice Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
They currently offer jumbo CD rates from 6-months to 60-months with 0.45% – 1.25% APY Rates.
Table of Contents
About Members Choice Credit Union
Members Choice Credit Union is a full-service financial institution based in Houston, Texas that has been in business for over 78 years. Since their founding in 1941, they have operated with the people-helping-people philosophy on which all credit unions are founded.
They offer a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*I would recommend you to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here if you want to check out other great promotions that don’t have a limited product line.
|American First Credit Union||3.80% APY 24-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||3.50% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||3.30% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||3.10% APY 36-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||2.75% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Patriot Bank||2.70% APY 17-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Discover Bank||Up to 3.30% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank||Up to 3.20% APY||Review|
Members Choice Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
Right now, they are having a special 24-month Jumbo CD term with a 0.65% APY on balances $50,000 or more. If you are interested, make sure to read on to learn more about their wide array of CDs or visit any branch now and open your CD today!
- Minimum deposit: $50,000
- Maximum deposit: None listed
- Early withdrawal penalty: A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. For more information, call customer service
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Members Choice Credit Union CD Features
- Competitive interest rates
- Open a standard CD with a just $500
- NCUA Insured
If you are interested in a short term or long term CD, look no further as Members Choice Credit Union offers you a standard and special CD rates that go up to 0.65% APY on 24-Month Jumbo CDterm.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Members Choice Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Members Choice Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.