Check out the latest Members Source Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they are offering a $100 bonus when you open new checking account.
Table of Contents
About Members Source Credit Union Promotions
Originally established in 1935, they offered membership to a group of employees who worked for NIPSCO. In 2006, they changed our name to Members Source Credit Union and expanded their membership. However, they now have more than 7,000 members and over $75 million in assets with five branch locations where you can access great bank bonuses, CD rates and bank rates.
|Eligibility: Members Source Credit Union offers a full line of financial products and services to anyone who resides or is employed in the following counties: Lake County, Porter County, Jasper County, or LaPorte County.|
We will review the current Members Source Credit Union promotions below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Members Source Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
You can receive a $100 bonus when you open a new checking account and meet the requirements.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: A recurring direct deposit, to the new checking account, must be established within 60 days of opening the account
- Monthly Fee: None
- Closing Account Fee: Keep your account open for at least 90 days, otherwise there is a $10 early termination fee.
(No expiration date)
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open a new checking account with minimum deposit of $100
- A recurring direct deposit, to the new checking account, must be established within 60 days of opening the account, and meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of $500 total must be received within 60 days,
- Minimum of two deposits from the same source within 60 days, and
- Must be new funds to the credit union
- Complete 10 or more debit card transactions within 60 days of opening account
- Maintain a positive balance for 60 days
- Fee Free – No monthly service fee or minimum balance required.
- MSCU Bill Pay – Pay bills online for free!
- Surcharge Free ATMs – A free Members Source VISA debit card gives you access to our over 30,000 surcharge free shared ATMs across the United States.
- There are no monthly fees
- If requirements are met, $100 Bonus Deposit will be deposit after 60 days.
- Offer available for new checking accounts only, not available to members who have had a checking account previously.
- Offer may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Must have share savings to be eligible.
Lastly, if you live in Indiana near a Members Source Credit Union, you may be interested in a new checking account bonus that’s worth $100! All you need to do is open a new checking account and complete a few requirements. However, I would not invest too much time in the referral program, as the bonus is not guaranteed for each referral.
Additionally, feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not.
*Check back on this page for more Members Source Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.