Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union wants you to introduce your friends & family to MHV Checking. If you do and they open a MHV Checking account and necessary requirements are met, you both will receive a $50 bonus. MHV Checking comes with no minimum balance or service fees, a free VISA Debit Card, and online banking. If you are interested, it’s a really simple process so read on to see how to get started!
Editor’s Note: You can head to any MHV Branch to learn more about the program, MHV Checking Accounts and to get physical coupons.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get $750 when you open a Premier checking account and receive monthly direct deposits totaling at least $5,000 into your checking account for 3 consecutive months from the second full calendar month after account opening. Member FDIC Terms
Receive monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000 into your checking account for 3 consecutive months from the second full calendar month after account opening
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $200 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Mid-Hudson Valley FCU $50 Referral Info:
- $50 Sign up Offer
- Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union Promotion Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $50
- Account Type: MHV Checking Account
- Availability: NY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Unknown
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None
How to Earn Mid-Hudson Bonus:
- Complete the ‘Refer A Friend’ form from this link with your name, address and phone number, and your friend’s name and email.
- MHV will send them an email telling them that you referred them for an MHV Checking Account and about this $50 offer.
- When your friend presents the email/coupon and opens a checking account with at least $100, you’ll each get $50!
- Open a checking account with at least $100
- Be sure to present the email/coupon your friend gave to you.
- Keep the account open for at least 6 months.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union , feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union is offering a nice way to earn a $50 bonus. Just refer a friend and after they open a checking account and meet necessary requirements, each of you will receive a $50 bonus! It’s super simple so check it out if you are interested. If not, then don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!