Find the latest MidWestOne Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $150 and $225 checking bonus.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
Table of Contents
About MidWestOne Bank Promotions
Summerwill founded Iowa State Bank & Trust in 1934. While the name of the bank has changed to MidWestOne Bank, we still operate under the same charter and are headquartered in the same location in downtown Iowa City If you aren’t a resident in the area, take a look at our nationwide list of the best bank bonuses.
- Availability: CO, FL, MN, WI (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 073901233
- Customer Service: 800-247-4418
MidWestOne Bank can offer you fantastic resources to better your banking experience, however, they do not provide very competitive Savings and CD rates. Take advantage of our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates to get the best deal for you!
MidWestOne Bank $150 Checking Bonus
If you are a part of the MidWestOne Bank and are a part of their Bank at Work program, you can take advantage of a $150 bonus.
- Account Type: Power Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $2,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $2,500
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
Earn The $225 Checking Bonus
- Must be a part of the Bank at Work Program
- You will receive $150 deposit into your Power Checking account within 15 business days once you have qualified for Power Checking rewards in one of the first three Power Checking statement cycles after account opening.
- Power Checking qualifications include:
- Enroll in and receive electronic statements
- Have at least 15 debit card purchases post and clear
- Have at least one direct deposit, auto-debit from a third party, or an online bill payment transaction post and clear.
- 24/7 Online & Mobile Banking
- Power Savings
- Power Checking
- Visa Debit Card
- Power Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Offer valid for new personal Power Checking accounts only.
- Existing Power Checking accounts are not eligible.
- Limit one per household.
- The $150 bonus will be forfeited if an account is closed within six months of the account opening.
- Bonus will be reported to the IRS.
- Not valid with any other checking account offer.
- You are not required to open a Power Savings account to qualify for a $150 bonus.
- A $100 minimum deposit is required to open Power Checking or Power Savings.
|My favorite bank transfer hub is the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
MidWestOne Bank is a great bank option for new sign-up promotions when available. This bonus is great because they have a soft pull, so your credit score is not affected. The difficult part for some people is to complete the direct deposit requirement.
Feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank bonuses found nationwide.
*Check back at this page for updated MidWestOne Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|