Find the latest MidWestOne Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $150 and $225 checking bonus.
Table of Contents
About MidWestOne Bank Promotions
Summerwill founded Iowa State Bank & Trust in 1934. While the name of the bank has changed to MidWestOne Bank, we still operate under the same charter and are headquartered in the same location in downtown Iowa City If you aren’t a resident in the area, take a look at our nationwide list of the best bank bonuses.
- Availability: CO, FL, MN, WI (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $2,000
MidWestOne Bank can offer you fantastic resources to better your banking experience, however, they do not provide very competitive Savings and CD rates. Take advantage of our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates to get the best deal for you!
MidWestOne Bank $150 Checking Bonus
If you are a part of the MidWestOne Bank and are a part of their Bank at Work program, you can take advantage of a $150 bonus.
- What you’ll get: $150 bonus
- Account Type: Power Checking
- Availability: CO, FL, MN, WI
|If you're looking for more advanced features for a checking account, you may want to compare this offer to the following: Citigold® Checking Account (Up to $1500 Cash Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($300 Bonus), and PNC Bank Virtual Wallet (Up To $400 Bonus).|
Earn The Bonus
- Must be a part of the Bank at Work Program
- You must qualify for Power Checking rewards in one of the first three Power Checking qualification cycles (monthly statement cycle). The $150 bonus will be paid and deposited to your Power Checking account within 15 days after all qualification requirements are met for the first time.
- Power Checking qualifications include:
- Enroll in and receive electronic statements
- Have at least 15 debit card purchases post and clear (Use your Debit Card in-store, online or using your favorite mobile wallet!)
- Have at least one direct deposit, auto debit from a third party, or online bill payment transaction post and clear
- Limit one offer per household.
- Not valid with any other checking account offer.
- Bank-at-Work $150 bonus valid for new personal Power Checking accounts only, and valid through 12/31/2022.
- Must present flyer in-person at the time of account opening.
- You are not required to open a Power Savings account to qualify for $150 bonus.
- Participation in a promotional bonus does not guarantee fulfillment; qualifications must be met.
- $150 bonus will be forfeited if the account is closed within 6 months of account opening.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Power Checking: None
- Free Checking: None
- Business Checking: None
- Non-Profit Checking: None
- Performance Money Market: None
- Connections Club: $10 monthly fee. Maintain a $1,000, or a total relationship balance of $10,000 to avoid the monthly account fee
- Relationship Checking: $10 monthly fee. Maintain a $1,000, or a total relationship balance of $25,000 to avoid the monthly account fee
- Business Interest Checking: $10 monthly fee. Maintain a $5,000 minimum daily balance to avoid the monthly account fee
- Business Analysis Checking: $15 monthly fee
MidWestOne Bank is a great bank option for new sign-up promotions when available. This bonus is great because they have a soft pull, so your credit score is not affected. The difficult part for some people is to complete the direct deposit requirement.
Feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank bonuses found nationwide.
*Check back at this page for updated MidWestOne Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.