Find an updated list of My e-BAnC promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About My e-BAnC by BAC Florida Bank Promotions
- Availability: Nationwide Online
- Routing Number: 067009044
- Customer Service: +1 (855) 512-0989
I’ll review the My e-BAnC Promotions below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BBVA Free Checking & Savings $250 Bonus|
My e-BAnC by BAC Florida Bank $100 Checking Bonus
My e-BAnC promotions is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account.
- Account Type: Advantage Checking Account, Advantage Savings Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $5,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $15, See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $50
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BBVA Free Checking & Savings ($250 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($100 bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Apply for the eAdvantage Combo which consists of a eRelationship Savings Account and Advantage Checking Account.
- You can earn a $100 bonus by opening the Advantage Checking Account but there is a $5,000 minimum opening deposit.
- The eRelationship Savings account requires a $25,000 minimum opening deposit.
- Receive your My e-BanC Promotions
- No minimum balance requirement to earn APY.
- No charge for writing checks
- Free money management tool, to help you plan and budget financial goals
- First set of 50 checks free
- Person to person transfers
- Local discounts across almost 400,000 merchants in the US at no additional cost.
- Online banking with check deposit
- Online Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile check deposit and E-Statements.
- There is a $15 service charge if you do not maintain an average daily balance of $5,000 in this account or across all your accounts.
- Fees could reduce the earnings on the account
- Once the account is opened, the interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at any time.
- Minimum Balance to Open: $5,000.00
- Below Minimum Balance Fee Waived: The account with an average daily balance of less than $5,000.00 during the statement cycle will be charged a Below Minimum Balance Fee of $15.00.
- However, the Below Minimum Balance Fee can also be waived if the primary account holder maintains aggregate deposits of $5,000.00 or more.
- Closing Fee: $50.00
My e-BAnC promotions is offering a generous bonus for you to earn money over time. They also offer online and digital banking, so you’ll be able to access your money anywhere at anytime!
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better! If you have more information about My e-BAnC, let us know by leaving a comment below.
*Check back at this page for updated My e-BAnC promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking & Savings||$250 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|