Table of Contents
A+ Federal Credit Union $40 Bonus Offer:
If you are currently a member of A+ Federal Credit Union and you have friends or family members in need of a checking account, you should definitely refer them to the credit union so that you can both earn a $40 bonus. All you need to do is print a Refer a Friend coupon and then fill it out with your name, address, and ReferCode (if applicable). After that, just give the coupon to a friend or family member. Once they open a Membership Savings and Cash-Back Checking Account, you will both earn a $40 cash bonus.
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $40 Cash
- Account Type – Membership Savings and Cash-Back Checking
- Availability – TX
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Hard Pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – $0
- Avoiding Fee – There is no fee.
- Account Closure Fee – Promotional deposits will be deducted if account is closed less than 180 days after opening the account.
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
How To Earn A+ FCU Bonus:
- If you live in Texas, open an account with A+ Federal Credit Union if you don’t already have one.
- Print out a Refer a Friend coupon and fill it out with your name, address, and ReferCode (if applicable).
- Hand it to a friend or family member.
- The referred person must open a Membership Savings and free Cash-Back Checking account.
- The referred member must also sign up for eStatements.
- When the referred person has satisfied these requirements, you should both receive a $40 bonus.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Membership Required.
- All accounts screened through ChexSystems.
- $10 minimum opening deposit required for Membership Savings.
- Fees could reduce earnings.
- $5 New Membership fee.
- Not valid for existing members.
- Member is responsible for any taxes.
- Person must have US SSN/ITIN to receive promotion.
If you are living in Texas and you know someone who is looking for a new checking account, you can get a $40 bonus for referring them to A+ Federal Credit Union. Once you fill out a Refer a Friend Coupon and hand it to a friend or family member, that person just needs to open a Membership Savings and free Cash-Back Checking account with eStatements so you can both earn a bonus. If you don’t live near an A+ Federal Credit Union, review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses.
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary.
You'll earn 2x points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases & Rapid Rewards® hotel/car rental partner purchases; 1x point on all other purchases. You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.