Here you can find the latest NexBank CD Rates, offers, and promotions!
NexBank offers a range of Certificates of Deposit(CD) terms and competitive rates to fit your specific needs starting with rates of 0.10% APY on a 1-Month CD to 2.70% APY on a 24-Month CD.
With $8.3 billion in assets, NexBank delivers commercial banking, mortgage banking, and institutional services primarily to institutional clients and financial institutions as well as large corporations, real estate investors, and middle-market companies. Through industry leadership and a commitment to our clients, they strive to deliver uncommon value at every opportunity.
NexBank offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*Although NexBank does offer competitive rates, their product line is limited. I recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|Sallie Mae||5.00% APY 27-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.85% APY 23-Month CD||Review|
|Blue Federal Credit Union||4.80% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|Bellco Credit Union||4.75% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.65% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.60% APY 18-Month CD||Review|
|Great Lakes Credit Union||4.60% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.50% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|Quontic Bank||4.45% APY 60-Month CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||4.41% APY 4-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.40% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Idabel National Bank||4.35% APY 24-Month CD||Review|
|Discover Bank||4.30% APY 60-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.25% APY 10-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.20% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.15% APY 6-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.10% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|State Exchange Bank||3.75% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
NexBank CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With NexBank Certificate of Deposit’s, you can benefit with competitive rates, flexible terms, automatic rollovers, and frequent special promotions. NexBank makes the process of opening a CD simple.
- Minimum deposit: $10,000
- Maximum deposit: $240,000
- Early withdrawal penalty: A substantial penalty may be imposed for withdrawals prior to maturity
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
NexBank CD Features
- Competitive Rate
- Flexible Terms
- Extremely Easy to Open an Account
- FDIC Insured
With a opening minimum deposit of $10,000 and no fees, you will definitely get a satisfying return on your investment. Keep in mind that you won’t be able to access your funds once you sign up.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from NexBank. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest NexBank CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.