If you are a resident of Illinois and Wisconsin and currently looking for great savings rates, then make sure you keep reading. North Shore Bank has wide array of products to meet your individual needs. They are proud to be a financial institution that is big enough to serve all your financial needs, yet small enough to care about how those needs are met. They currently offer standard CD rates from 3-months to 120-months with 0.05% to 3.00% APY Rates. They also have a special 13-month CD term with 2.75% APY on $5K balances or more. By joining North Shore Bank, you get to enjoy earning higher rate of interest than regular savings account. Make sure you visit your nearest local branch to sign up today!
|DISCOVER CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||2.50% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||2.60% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||2.65% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||2.75% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||3.00% APY||Apply Now|
Table of Contents
North Shore Bank CDs:
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time, and usually the longer of a term is, the higher APY rate you make! North Shore Bank’s Best CD Offer pays the highest APY rate with a 2.75% APY rate for their 13-month term. They currently offer standard CD rates from 3-months to 120-months. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out North Shore Bank’s CDs and their rates listed below.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit||Specific Term|
|13-month CD||2.75%||$5,000||Best 12-Month CD Rates|
Standard CD Rates:
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
*The above rates are accurate as of 10/25/2018
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
Looking for a short term or long term CD? Then look no further as North Shore Bank offers you various CD terms from 3 to 120 months. Make sure to take advantage of their current 13-Month CD Special 2.75% APY. You will be able to fully take control of your funds through their products and services and also maximize your saving potential. Sign up for a CD with North Shore Bank and the enjoy their high APY rates today. Check out our Best CD Rates at HMB!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee