Available for residents in Minnesota, North Shore Bank is offering a $103 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at North Shore Bank. To get started, you must have banked with North Shore Bank for 12 months before you can refer friends and family. You will receive the bonus once your referral meets the requirements. With a Checking account, you can have access to features like money management tools, and so much more! If you enjoy all the great services North Shore Bank has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|U.S. Bank Checking: Earn a $400 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank consumer checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 2, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 cash bonus will be deposited into your Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington Platinum Perks Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB622 by 09/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 1.50% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
North Shore Bank $50 Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- North Shore Bank Fine Print
- Referrer Bonus: $103
- Referee Bonus: $103
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: MN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 09/30/18
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Fund up to $5K using VISA & Mastercard
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None Listed
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus. Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How to Earn North Shore Bank Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to North Shore Bank
- Have your friend open a checking account at their nearest branch
- Once your friend has met all the requirements, you will both receive a bonus
- The new member must open a new Checking account in branch
- The account must receive a recurring Direct Deposit for two consecutive months
- Keep the account open for 30 days after the direct deposit requirements
- Reward will be deposited into the referring customer’s checking account
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a North Shore Bank, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
You can receive a $103 bonus when you refer someone to North Shore Bank . Let us know your thoughts and experience with this bank by commenting below. With internet banking, you’ll be able to access your money at anytime, wherever you are in the world! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!