If you are a current resident of California, Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union is a great credit union to join! To become a member means co-ownership in one of the strongest credit unions in the country and being a part of the NGFCU community will grant you access to a multitude of benefits and services to match your needs. Becoming a member is easy as long as you meet a few eligibility requirements which includes being an employee of the Northrop Grumman Corporation, employees of Metro, Los Angeles County, or by being an immediate family member of a current NGFCU member. If you don’t meet these requirements, you can also be eligible by becoming a member of the Southern California Historical Aviation Foundation (SCHAF) for just $50! If you are interested, don’t hesitate to join!
Editor’s Note: If you are interested in earning a 0.62% to 2.09% APY on CDs, then check out our Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union CD Account Review to find out more about these incredible rates!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Northrop Grumman FCU Membership:
- Visit your nearest Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union.
- Membership Eligibility extends to:
- Employees of Northrop Grumman Corporation and Northrop Grumman subsidiaries, except those eligible for membership in another credit union sponsored by Northrop Grumman Corporation by virtue of their employment.
- Employees of Metro, Los Angeles
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership eligibility of this credit union.
- Employees of this credit union.
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment; members of their immediate families; and organizations of such persons.
- Immediate family members of a current NGFCU member
- If you do not meet the above requirements, you can be eligible by becoming a member of the Southern California Historical Aviation Foundation (SCHAF) for just $50!
- Once you have met the eligibility requirements, you can complete the Membership Application or stop by a Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union Branch.
Reasons To Join Northrop Grumman FCU:
There are many great benefits and features that you will be able to take advantage of when you join Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union. They have a full range of loan and savings options fit for your personal and financial needs. With auto loans starting as low as 1.59% APR and 3.75% APR on mortgages, you are guaranteed to reach your financial aspirations without breaking the bank. They offer great savings products as well offering a 0.50% APY when you open a money market account. Being a NGFCU member will allow you to use your money to its fullest potential and you are guaranteed the best products necessary for all of your goals.
Credit unions is a wonderful alternative to your traditional bank. They offer many great products and services and you are bound to find one that best fit your needs. If you qualify for membership, hurry into Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union to experience the credit union difference. If you are interested in many other credit unions in your area, be sure to check out our full list of Credit Unions Anyone Can Join to learn more!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.