For residents of Connecticut who lives near the North Haven Branch, NutMeg State Financial Credit Union is offering a $50 bonus when you open a new Checking and Savings Account by January 31, 2019.
To get started, be sure to set up direct deposit within 30 days to qualify for $50 cash back. Once you have done so, you will be able to enjoy the bonus as well as features such Apple Pay, text alerts, voiceline, ID theft service, and much more.
If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today! In addition, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Live, work, worship, attend school, or volunteer in Hartford County, Middlesex County, Tolland County, New Haven County, or the towns of Shelton, Stratford, and Bridgeport, Connecticut. For Full Membership Requirements.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
NutMeg State FCU $50 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- NutMeg State Financial Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking and Savings
- Availability: North Haven Branch, CT (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 01/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes.
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must be an eligible member in order to qualify for this promotion.
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: A $25.00 fee may apply if account is closed within 90 days and you forfeit the bonus if the account is closed within 6 months.
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn NutMeg State FCU $50 Bonus
- Open a Checking and Savings Account from NutMeg State Financial Credit Union by January 31, 2019 at their new North Haven Branch.
- Direct Deposit must begin within 30 days of account opening to qualify.
- Once it is determined that the member qualifies for the reward by meeting the criteria set forth, the member will be paid the appropriate incentive with a deposit to his/her existing Nutmeg savings account within 30 days.
- Keep in mind that the cash bonus may be forfeited if Checking account is closed within 6 months and a $25.00 fee may apply if account is closed within 90 days.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- More-Than-Free Checking: No monthly fees.
Make sure you check out NutMeg State Financial Credit Union to learn more about the $50 bonus promotion. This is a very simple offer and I would highly recommend you check this out if you qualify. There are no monthly fees and you have the opportunity to earn $50 at the same time. Also, keep in mind that you must present this offer at the time of account opening in order to receive the bonus.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
The United Club Infinite Card offers 75,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining at restaurants and eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Plus, you'll get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Precheck Fee Credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!