Find the latest Pacific NW Federal Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Some of the best Pacific NW Federal Credit Union CD Rates include their 1.60% APY 12-Month Jumbo CD.
About Pacific NW Federal Credit Union
A few Bonneville Power Administration (BPA) employees worked together in 1942 to found our credit union, giving their fellow co-workers a way to loan each other money and grow their savings through a member-owned cooperative. Back then we were known as BPA Federal Credit Union. They later changed their name to Pacific NW FCU but their values still remain the same.
|Eligibility: Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Pacific NW Federal Credit Union’s field of membership (FOM) is residency-based, with individuals who live, work, worship, attend school, or regularly conduct business in the Oregon counties of Columbia, Clackamas, Hood River, Multnomah, or Washington, or the Washington counties of Clark or Skamania eligible to join. See current membership details|
Pacific NW Federal Credit Union offers a wide range of products including CD options. Be sure to compare these rates with the nation’s best rates using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*While Pacific NW Federal Credit Union does have competitive rates with their launch, their product line is limited. I recommend taking a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|Blue Federal Credit Union||5.15% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||5.15% APY 3-Month High Yield CD||Review|
|Quontic Bank||5.15% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|First Mid Bank & Trust||5.10% APY 9-Month CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||5.10% APY 1-Month High Yield CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||5.06% APY 4-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Western Alliance Bank||5.01% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||5.00% APY 6-Month CD||Review|
|Western Alliance Bank||5.00% APY 6-Month CD||Review|
|Western Alliance Bank||5.00% APY 3-Month CD||Review|
|Blue Federal Credit Union||5.00% APY 9-Month No Penalty CD||Review|
|mph.bank||4.92% APY 6-Month No Penalty CD||Review|
|First Mid Bank & Trust||4.92% APY 12-Month No Penalty CD||Review|
|FVCbank||4.90% APY 12-Month No Penalty CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.90% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Idabel National Bank||4.90% APY 24-Month CD||Review|
|Nationwide||4.75% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|Discover Bank||4.75% APY 18-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.75% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.70% APY 10-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.65% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.60% APY 18-Month CD||Review|
|Great Lakes Credit Union||4.60% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.50% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.20% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
Pacific NW Federal Credit Union Jumbo CD Rates
Jumbo CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the length of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
The minimum opening deposit is $1,000. However, with a $25,000 minimum balance, you can invest in the high rate that Pacific NW Federal Credit Union is offering. They have a wide variety of rates if you can’t meet the high minimum balance. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out the Jumbo CD rates below.
- Minimum deposit: $1,000
- Maximum deposit: $100,000
- Early withdrawal penalty: Early Withdrawal Penalty is 90 days of dividends.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Pacific NW Federal Credit Union CD Features
- Federally insured for up to $250,000 by the NCUA
- Account-holders may withdraw credited dividends at any time without penalty
- Free online and mobile banking
- Account-holders may withdraw funds ten days after their maturity date without penalty
The current rates are pretty nice rate but it requires a hefty minimum balance. Additionally, being a credit union in one state, this offer is unavailable to most.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Pacific NW Federal Credit Union. However, there are more available offers out there. To get started, compare these rates to our list of best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Pacific NW Federal Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions, and thrifts. Bank, thrift, and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
Leave a Reply