Find the latest People’s Trust Federal Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
They currently offer a CD rate with an 1.27% APY 12 Month CD as well as a 1.32% APY 18 Month CD
Table of Contents
About People’s Trust Federal Credit Union
At People’s Trust Federal Credit Union, you will finally feel at home knowing you have financial professionals on your side, advocating for your interests. They are a member-owned financial cooperative. In 2016, People’s Trust was recognized by the Credit Union National Association for providing over $4.2 million in direct financial benefits to nearly 30,000 members (at that time). That equates to saving members approximately $272 per member household and $823 for loyal, high-use member households.
People’s Trust Federal Credit Union offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. If you sign up with them you can be sure to find an account just right for you.
|Eligibility: Members can join if individual lives, works, worships or attends school within the Houston city limits See current membership details|
*While People’s Trust Federal Credit Union does have competitive rates compared to traditional banks I recommend you still take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|American First Credit Union||3.80% APY 24-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||3.50% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||3.05% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||3.00% APY 36-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||2.75% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Patriot Bank||2.70% APY 17-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Discover Bank||Up to 3.30% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank||Up to 3.20% APY||Review|
People’s Trust Federal Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
You can invest in a People’s Trust Federal Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offers now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals.
- Minimum deposit: $100,000
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: There are penalties for early withdrawal
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Competitive dividend rates
- Insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
- No Minimum Balance
With several different time slots to choose CD lengths from the People’s Trust Federal Credit Union you can be sure to find something for you. You can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from People’s Trust Federal Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience and start earning higher rates. Check back often for the latest People’s Trust Federal Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.